A little bit of crime stopping by the Blue Bler

It's been a few days since Sonic came to this Universe he has managed to make a good reputation. But of course he's not letting that distract him from trying to find a way back home.

Right now Sonic is exiting the school after a long day. As he walked away he paused when he was right next to the statue in the center of the entrance. He kept sensing immense power being emitted from the statue.

Sonic: 'I still don't understand. There is so much energy being emitted from this statue. What could it be?' He thought.

Sonic was about to walk over to the statue but he then heard some police cars go by.

Sonic: Well that doesn't sound good.

Sonic looked at a clock nearby.

Sonic: Hmm...the girls said to be at the mall at 3:30 and it's 2:50 right now. Hmm...like a certain superhero once said: "yeah I got time".

Bluetorpedo91: Try to figure that reference out ;)

Sonic looked around one more time to make sure nobody is watching. He then quickly zoomed off with his super speed.

(Time skip)

There's a massive police chase going on. Sonic pulled out a police radio and listened to it while running on top of some buildings.

Sonic: (stares at the fourth wall) Don't even ask how I got this radio alright.

Police radio: Attention all units we have a massive police chase in the middle of Canterlot city. A truck full of plutonium has been hijacked.

Sonic: Alright let's get to work.

Sonic then revealed his bracelet aimed at a post and started using his bracelet to swing around.

Sonic: Oh can't forget the number one rule of superheroing. Always hide your face. 

Sonic pulled a face mask up to cover the bottom part of his face as he kept swinging around.

(Transition)

We then see what's going on in the middle of Canterlot city. There is a massive shootout between the cops and the Criminals. Sonic then stopped swinging across buildings and landed on top of a small one watching from above waiting for the right time to jump in.

Cop #1 through a megaphone: We're not asking this again. Drop your weapons and stand down.

Criminal #1: Hmm...how about no.

Criminal #1 then revealed some kind of strange device.

Sonic: Well that's not good.

Criminal #1: Well get a load of this.

Criminal #1 then turned on the strange device and it caused a shockwave launching Cops and Police cars everywhere. A car was about to crash land on top of a cop but Sonic swooped in and caught the car before it landed on the cop.

Sonic: You are lucky you're not one of those cops who rides a horse.

Sonic then lifted the car with one of his hands and made it do a midair roll and it landed perfectly on the ground away from the cop.

Cop #2: Who are you supposed to be?

Sonic: I can't tell you that but let me help you guys. Who are these guys anyway?

Cop #3: Just a bunch of criminals who escaped a highly secured prison and have stolen a bunch of plutonium.

Sonic: hmm...you guys help these citizens get out of here. I'll deal with these guys in my own.