Level 6: Storm Front

Flashback Cutscene: Spotlight

9 years and 7 months ago...

Transcript - 8th July

Adrien Agreste and Ladybug dispel rumours of a relationship.

[AC] Welcome everyone to the Ladyblog. I am Alya Cesaire and with me today I have world famous model, Adrien Agreste and Paris' number 1 resident superhero, Ladybug. Thank you both for being here. How are you?

[LB] Very well thank you.

[AA] I'm great. Glad to be here.

[AC] That's good to hear. So you've both been in the spotlight over the past few months after being spotted together on the rooftop of Adrien's mansion enjoying what people have called a 'romantic picnic'.

*Adrien bursts out laughing before turning to Alya*

[AA] If rosé lemonade and macarons are classed as a 'romantic picnic' then yeah, I guess we're as guilty as charged.

[AC] Sounds pretty special to me. *Alya grins*

[LB] In that case, I also have regular romantic picnics with Chat Noir, then. Although, that usually includes a large selection of cheese too.

[AA] She's a philanderess!

[LB] I certainly am not!

*They both laugh*

[AC] I never saw you as a player, Ladybug. Do you have both of Paris' most eligible bachelors at your beck and call?

[LB] *chuckling* I do not. I know Adrien is in a loving, committed relationship, and as for my partner... well... for safety reasons we don't discuss our 'out of mask' lives.

[AC] Understandable. Adrien, do you have anything to add? Do you want to let us know more about your girlfriend?

[AA] *Adrien's face brightens* I could talk about her all day, but I don't think it would be a good idea as I don't want to embarrass her.

[AC] She sounds very special.

[AA] Oh! She most certainly is! Even this lovely lady next to me doesn't match the awesomeness of my girlfriend. She's perfect.

[LB] Adrien talks to me a lot about his girlfriend, and I've got to say, this is the kind of love I want. He adores her so much. I don't think anyone could pull them apart even if they tried.

*Adrien smiles at Ladybug and then Alya*

[AC] I'm lucky enough to know Adrien's girlfriend and I've got to say their love really is something special. I've never seen anything like it before, and I've been with my own boyfriend for 3 years now. *Alya looks at the camera* Nino, if you're watching this, can you call your bff and ask him for some tips.

*They all start laughing as Adrien's phone begins to ring instantly on the table*

[AA] *Checking the name on the screen* It looks like he took it literally. He does know this is live, right?

[AC] Nino, end the call now! *Alya glares into the camera*

*The phone stops ringing and they all laugh again. Adrien turns to look at the camera*

[AA] I'll give you a call later, Nino. *Adrien winks*

[AC] So, to clarify, there is nothing going on between you and Ladybug? The spotlight is on you both at the moment and we're all ready to celebrate or mourn what could be the power couple of Paris?