Chapter for meh Humans~

Didn't really know what to call this so I picked this tittle, enjoy my little humans~

Izaya's P.O.V

I woke up, on the couch again. Ugh, why me? But I'm ain't feeling stiff as usual when I sleep on the couch...

I sat up my position and noticed how I'm on Shizuo's lap. What the.... Why am I blushing? Why is he here? Slowly backing away from him and getting off the couch, I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

Suddenly a feeling of vomit came in too strong as I remember the disgusting events that played between my father. I didn't even hesitant to run to the bathroom and let it all out.

The thoughts of the event disgust me. The thought of doing the event with my father disgust me even more. The thought of me being forced and not having any power to stop him disgust me the most.

"Izaya?" I heard my name, but I didn't even turned to know who it was. I mean, who else is it? It's clearly Shizuo.

While I stayed quiet and resume throwing up, he left the bathroom. Why did I feel...disappointed? It's not like I wanted to be babied or comforted by the monster.

"Izaya, I called your assistance and said you won't be working for a while." Shizuo shouted while I went to shock.

Why would he do that? Can't he see I need to work? Normally I would get up and annoy him, but while getting up, I noticed that I have a small limp while walking.

I really don't want to explain about how I got it so I did the logical thing, I went to my bedroom and locked the door. As if that'll keep him out....

"Izaya, open the door." And speak of the monster.

"No thanks, too tire. Why don't you just use your strength to open it?" I spoke loudly so he can hear me through the door.

I didn't get a response, instead the sound footsteps leaving were heard.

"I ain't taking your crap, I got breakfast on the kitchen's counter! See you never, flea!" I heard the front door slam before everything went silent.

Ha, that's great. Now I can have peace and quiet without the monster around..... Even though I say (think mainly) that, why do I feel so.... Alone? Disappointed, scare, so.... Useless? Is that the word I'm feeling?

I slowly got up, walking even more slower to the breakfast that Shizuo mentioned earlier. It's was a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon with a cup of orange juice. Yet, it never been more delicious then I ever tasted.

After eating, I left the dishes in the sink. I'm too tire to worry about washing them right now. I simply went to bed and slept....only to be reminded what happened last night while the disgusting event.

Shizuo P.O.V

Damn flea, why does he have to be so annoying first thing in the morning!? I mean, is opening the door that hard?

I even cooked for that damn flea and called his assistant that she doesn't need to come over. I even got late for my work, I was suppose to meet up with Tom-San half a hour ago. Couldn't he just say at least a 'thank you'?

Damn, now I'm sounding like an unappreciated house wife. I'm defiantly won't go back there! I won't even care if he dies....heh... Damn! Why am I suddenly worry?!?! I ain't going back and that's final!
............................................

Heh, hi my little humans... Sorry I'm late, I was planning to update on the weekends but then I got an amazing idea for this book and deleted my darf and made a new one.

Hehehe, you'll defiantly like it. Or maybe not... You most likely won't, but oh welll~

Oh! Before I forget, the next update may will take some time. I'm going to travel to a relatives house and I ain't sure if even have internet. If they don't then you're doom till June 28!

That's all I have to say to all my little humans~ bye bye!