I'm Back!

I'm back and alive!

My little humans.... Im gonna want you guys help me with something.

I want you humans to make sure the shizaya couple have cute moments before I give a small twist again! But I have ran out of ideas! Just rant out possible cute moments they could have together while roaming through a city.

Izayas mom

Wah! He hates me, right!? I mean, many would forgive you if you offer a sacrificing right!? But nope. He ran, hating my guts and probably won't come back....

Time to eat some ice cream and throw a small pity party for mysel-I felt warm arms around my waist.

"What have gotten you this upset? You surely look like you need ice cream." I looked up to see eyes that were so close to match Izaya's crimson like eyes.

"Ah! Does this mean you talked to Izaya?" He said as he turns me so he can stare at me, hands on my back and eyes staring straight into my owns.

"Can't you at least give me ice cream before we even start there?!" I cried out dramatically, watching the man before me leave and come back with a tub of ice cream.

Oh, only God will know how much I love this man.

Shizuo P.O.V

While the flea was in the shower, I placed my bags of some things I ended up buying on the shared bed.

For some reason, I end up buying that tuna he likes so much and pudding cups.

'I didn't buy the tuna cause I wanted to please Izaya. I did it cause he would whine and annoy me if I didn't got him some.' I thought to myself, waiting patiently for the flea to get out.

After ten minutes or so, I heard the flea's voice calling for me.
"Shizu-Chan! I need a favor."

"Just tell me what you want flea!"
".... I forgot to bring a change of clothes with me..."

Really? That's all? I look around the room, trying to find Izaya's backpack.... I couldn't find it.

"Oh, I forgot to say that I accidentally left my bag at my mom's shop! Let me borrow some clothes."

Mom? So the lady from before is his mother? Ah.....Why am I feeling relieved?

Admit it, you were jealous~

'Fuck no, why would I ever be jealous!?' I thought as I grabbed as a grab a white t-shirt dark blue jeans, and a black belt.

Once I opened the door, I quicy there's the clothes at him before slamming the door.

Izaya P.O.V

After Shizuo threw the set of clothes to me, I changed into them.

I should head back and say sorry for my actions to my mom.... Probably tomorrow though, I don't want to go right at the moment.... I guess I'll find something to do then.

I walked out of the restroom, finding Shizu-chan eat a cup of pudding.

"Shizu-chan~ did you got me something to eat?" I ask , joking around since I know he hates my guts and won't ever considered buying me something.... Or so I thought till he threw a bag with fatty tuna at me.

"Ummm... Thanks." I smiled before digging in. Wow, I knew he was unpredictable but this is on a different level! Oh well, might as well enjoy it this kindness while I can.

....I probably should go out shopping for a new set of clothes, Shizuo's clothes are a...bit to big. Suddenly an idea came to me, it sure had been a long time since I've played around with Shizuo.

"Shizu-Chan, lets go out for random shopping and have fun!"
I shouted.

..................................

Hello my humans! Sorry I've hadn't been updating, but my bitc-erm... Sweet and wonderful teachers given me tons of homework.

Arg! So many projects to work on! Just so if you're wondering 'what the hell, is she just making an excuse!?', I'm just telling you the truth. All my classes are advanced, especially my math and Spanish classes. I took Spanish and Algebra in 8th grade so now I'm at Pre-AP Spanish II
and Geometry. Spanish is okay, but Geometry is slowly draining my life source. ;-;

Anyways, remember the extra chapter where I told you humans that you can dare/ask certain characters? I've decided it's best to do so as the aftermath! Where you can ask whatever you want and dare them to do so! Sounds good? Hope so!

I also have Izaya's mom a little crazy yet loveable (who else will Izaya inherit it?) and his real dad calm and collective. Hope you guys noticed. °ω°

That's all for now! Bye bye~!