Twelve.

(RECAP)

"It was all me. I didn't mean for it to go is far but it did." She said shamefully.
"But why?" I asked, more hurt than angry.
"I--"

......

"I did it because it wasn't fair. She got all the attention! You were a gotdamn attention whore! Just sucking it all up! What about the loyal best friend, huh? What did I get? Nothing. That's what I got. Absolutely nothing and I hated you for it. You--"
"Bullshit! I didn't ask for all the attention! It just came over to me! You could've had anyone else! Why gun for the one I wanted? We wanted each other then you come and ruin everything for me? People don't even like being around me. I could ask them what happened in class and they'll ignore me, damn it! Do you not realize what the hell you did to me? Why is everyone in this school a fucking idiot? Now I have to give up the one class of the day where I can have peace for a fucking therapy session! She thinks there's something wrong with me! Nothing's wrong with me! See," I yelled, holding out my arms, wiggling my legs, and doing a full 360 degree circle. "I'm fucking fine! But for some reason everyone wants something to be wrong with me! Just leave me alone! Just stop this stupid game! Why me, huh, Tyler? Savannah? Why me?" I screamed in frustration.

Tyler stared me down while Savannah bowed her head. Gabriel stared at them with hate before turning to me in confusion.

"What did they do to you?" He asked softly, taking my hand.
"Nudes. Nudes are what they did to me. They weren't even mine. I was photoshopped onto some naked girl's body. My actual body looked better than hers in my opinion. Anyway, they knew that this was a goody two shoes kind of school so nudes were like a sin. Nobody tried that and got away with it. In other schools it happens all the time but this school, it was different. She sent it to everybody. When I came to school that day, Tyler, my boyfriend at the time, wouldn't speak to me. He called me a slut and didn't talk to me again unless it was to threaten or insult me. The whole hallway stared at me as I went to my locker. Then came the whispers, the gossip, the lies. "She's pregnant because she had sex with 3 guys at the same time but doesn't know who the father is" or "She's a slut because I so heard that she gave the entire football team head in the gym last night" or "She has an STD because she begged some guy to put it in raw". That night I cried my eyes out. I was crushed. I tried calling my best friend but," I stared at Savannah with disdain, "she wouldn't talk to me, either. Everyone left me. I was all alone. All over a stupid picture."

Gabriel came to hug me but I pushed him back. I didn't want to be touched. I frowned at his slumped shoulders but that's not the way I want to he handled.

"You don't have to say anymore if you're uncomfortable. I understand," he tried.
"You don't understand, and who cares if I'm uncomfortable? No one gave a shit for a whole year. What difference does it make now? You asked and I'm giving you the answer. Things haven't been the same since then. No one talks to me, no one gets around me, no one likes me. I used to be really outgoing. I used to love people and could make friends easily. But now, if someone gets around me, I glare at them until they leave me alone. I don't speak unless spoken to. I don't care about others, I think and do for myself. I know I'm a pain in the ass but who made me that way? The jealous bitch. God forbid anything good happens to anyone but herself! Oh no!" I yelled mockingly, waving my hands in the air.

Gabriel stifled a laugh while Savannah glared at me. Tyler looked indifferent about the whole thing. He's a contributor to this as well. I hope he doesn't think that he's off the hook. Turning to him, I remember all the things he did to me for no reason at all. I thought he cared about me. I thought he wanted me. But, of course, with people like him, that's way too good to be true.

"Tyler, I hate you. You made it worse than it had to be. I didn't do anything to you and you still sided with her. I would ask for an explanation but at this point, I don't give 2 flying fucks. Savannah, I hate you even more because you were supposed to be my best friend, and you betrayed me. Maybe if it was something dumb like blowing me off for someone else or liking someone that I hated, forgiveness could've been arranged. But ruining my reputation around this entire school? I'll never forgive you. Suck on that, hoe." I ended with my middle finger.

Gabriel shook his head at them before putting his arm around me, much to my dismay, and turning me around to walk away with him. After a moment of silence, he pecked my cheek softly. I look at him with wide eyes as he explains.

"I didn't know that happened to you, Rave, and I'm sorry. I thought you were just being mean because of your personality but the fact that you were friendly before makes me angry." He said.
"Is that all you got from that entire thing?" I asked angrily. "But why is that?" I asked with uncharacteristic calm to my voice. He might've thought I was pissed beyond belief but really I was just amused.
"Cause you're always mean to me." He pouted. "But honestly, I wouldn't of had it any other way. I hate that they hurt you but your silence and 'get the hell away from me' attitude was intriguing. If you were like them, I probably would've brushed you off."
"You didn't brush Savannah off." I reminded him.
"She was cute," he mumbled.
"Don't start that lovey-dovey bullshit with me because I don't want to hear it. You of all people should know that right now." I growled.
"I just stated a fact." He insisted.
"You just stated a lie." I objected.
"Whatever you say, princess." He chuckled.

I made a face at the affectionate pet name and he laughed even more. I liked the ringing happiness in his laughter. I want to hear it more. Putting my hand on his, I decided to figure out what that cute nickname shit was all about.

"By the way, why do you keep calling me that?" I asked.
"Because I'm the prince." He said.
"I'm not your girlfriend."
"You're my wife."
"Says who?"
"Says you."

Holy shit. If I were lighter, I'd be purple from blushing so hard. I try hard to push down my smile to no avail. He sees and nudges me in the side.

"Looks like I was right, Raven," he whispered, nipping at my ear seductively.
I shivered in delight with my grip on his hand tightening considerably. "Don't fucking play with me, Rodriguez."
"Defensive, I see," he mused.
"Shut up," I muttered.

He laughed again and right when we got to the classroom, the final bell rang. We were in so much trouble. Good thing I have my best friend beside me. Like I'd ever tell him that but personally, that's how I felt.

And speaking of trouble...

"Where were you two? You missed the whole class period. The principle's office. Now!"

Something deep down tells me that therapy with Miss Simmons isn't the only thing that's going to be punishment for me.

Damn it.

This is the last chapter of "Nudes" except for the epilogue coming up next and that will be the end of this book! I'm proud of myself for finishing another one and I hope to finish more in the future! Thank you so much for all the support, loves!

Casting
- Justine Skye as Raven -
- Marlon Teixeira as Gabriel -
- Stefanie Scott as Savannah -
- Bruno Mars as Tyler -