*Invasion on Kamino*

Another week passed.

A lot happened, again.

The battle of Christophsis for one.

He heard master Plo got another Padawan he'd be training alongside Jvayn, Ahsoka Tano.

Savage was apparently not doing initially well with Knox, though that changed with the battle of Teth.

Savage had contacted him, telling him that Knox wanted to prove he had what it took to be his Padawan.

His former teacher, master Halsey, had perished in a battle on Bespin right after the war began, thus how Knox was Savage's Padawan now.

Anakin found the fact Savage cared so deeply adorable.

Then after all that.

Master Plo's fleet was destroyed, and he and what remained of his battalion were lost.

Anakin had been greatly worried, he was afraid he'd lost master Plo, that loss would really deal him a massive blow.

Thankfully that wasn't the case.

The council sent masters Piell and Billaba to search for him, thankfully finding them all and getting them back to safety.

A separatist ship called the Malevolence was destroyed, thanks to the efforts of Savage and master Tiin.

While he heard members of Domino squad had it hard on Rishi as the CIS launched an unexpected attack, trying to take control of Rishi.

Fives and Echo were okay, Hevy had very barely survived, while Cutup and Droidbait both lost their lives.

Though Obi-Wan's forces were alerted, so that attack was quelled easily afterwards.

But now the force was most uneasy.

Anakin had spent more time around the clones, and Jango, and event met Boba.

Still, the force bothered him.

He found Shaak Ti and Orth also felt rather uneasy.

Speaking of, he'd learned some of his student's past.

Orth was half Dathomirian and half Iridonian, which explained his appearance.

His mother was a member of the nightsisters, he didn't remember who she was, but didn't wish to.

Then his father was slain by his mother after he was born, and his mother gave him up to the nightbrother clan.

He stayed there until he was four.

He mentioned he'd ran away from home there, and into the wilderness.

He was later found by master Oppo Rancisis and brought back to the Jedi temple.

Thus how he became a Jedi.

Now he understood why he could feel a bond between Orth and master Rancisis through the force.

He'd wager they are pretty close.

...

But again, now things were very tense.

The Jedi would brush it off if the clones did ask, but, even they could tell the three Jedi knew something was off in the atmosphere.

Soon they made their way outside to the landing platform.

As a large venator landed.

Clones poured out, members of the 212th and 501st (the latter being Savage's battalion, and the former being Obi-Wan's).