01. Tiredness

"Take care, love." Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheeks before stepping out for his work. He wanted to stay at home to take care of Jimin during his pregnancy, but Jimin insisted that he should go to work rather than caring about him.

And Jungkook, without questions, follows Jimin.

While Jimin does have issues completing all the household chores, like experiencing regular dizziness and tiredness, he never stops, for he believes that it's rather good to complete work before time.

Just as Jungkook left, Jimin sighed before walking towards the kitchen. The stained plates after having their meal are still kept at its place, waiting to be cleaned.
He started cleaning them. He knows that if Jungkook gets to know that he doesn't like these cleaning stuff and all, he'll leave his work and do it for him instead. But Jungkook already stays tired from his office work, he can't let him take more stress, can he?

Meanwhile;
All the co-workers know that the moment Jungkook arrives, he'll start bursting their ears by lecturing them about how amazing Jimin is, so they already start the mental preparation to stay calm.

As he arrived, everyone greeted him with a good morning, and he did the same. His friend, Tae, also works with him. But to everyone's suprise, Jungkook stayed quiet.

"What's up? You look down?" Taehyung asked while surrounding his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Jimin tells me that he isn't tired, but I can see it in his eyes, Tae!" He looks up at his friend with hopeful eyes. Maybe he can suggest something to him about it.

Taehyung hummed, thinking deeply with his arms crossed to his chest. He sat down near Jungkook and replied, "Cheetos are very tasty."

Jungkook sighed. He knows that this alien always has something out of the blue to say. "Help me, Taehyung-ah~," He whined,

"You can just take leave for some days, can't you?" Taehyung suggested,

"I can't! He doesn't want me to stay at home. Wait, does it mean that he doesn't like me?" Jungkook whispered, being all worried of his love hating him.

"You and your overthinking ass. He might just want you to take less stress than you already do! Why do you think negatively about everything?" Taehyung scoffed, looking at him still being worried,

"Tae! I need to go back! Oh my God, if it's true, then -" Jungkook started panicking while packing up his stuff,

"Calm down, will you? Why are you in a rush? Call him and ask if he needs your help." Taehyung stood up and stopped Jungkook from whatever he was doing.

"O-oh yeah. Uhm, I'll call him, okay?" Jungkook's cheeks bloomed with pink tint. He was blushing hard as he dialed Jimin's number.

It had been two seconds since Jimin didn't pick up, and Jungkook was almost getting a mini heart attack, thinking that what he said would come true.

But to his relief, Jimin picked up and spoke with his honey-like voice, "Yes Jungkook-ah?"

"A-are you - I mean - Do you need my help?" He stuttered. He was way too nervous,

Jimin laughed, "Help with what?"

"Doing household chores?" He managed to speak out,

Jimin stayed silent for a moment before replying, "No, Kookie... you already are doing so much for us, don't worry about it."

Jungkook almost melted at how sweet Jimin is, "Okay, love. If you need any help, I'll be right there. I'm just a call away, alright?"

Jimin chuckled through the call, "Anything else you want to say?" He knew that his Jungkookie was just worried about him.

"Not really. Take care!" He almost kissed his phone, while Taehyung, who was sitting next to him, was cringing hard at their sweet talks.

Of course, because he's single.

Taehyung sighed in relief after they hung up, while Jungkook huffed at his friend's behavior. Without wasting anymore time after it, they both started discussing their upcoming projects and all. Jungkook is a professional, except when he thinks and talks about Jimin.

Thank you for reading!❤️