12. Their Past

This chapter is a portion of their past !
_____________

"So this is what you had been doing all these years without us knowing, huh?" Her dreadful voice spoke out as she looked at Kang-Dae, who had just slapped an innocent boy right at his face.

Kang-Dae's mother was widely known among the people as one of the sweetest people. She never intended to hurt anyone and, instead, helped everyone.

But her son, in contrast, was the worst among the students. Going around and bullying anyone he wants, sleeping with almost all the girls of their campus, he was known for his bad deeds. Everyone was shocked when they got to know that such a sugary woman was Kang-Dae's mother.

Do you know how he was never being punished? How was he always loved by his parents?

They knew nothing about him.

He succeeded into hiding everything...

But that couldn't be hidden forever, right? The truth had to come out someday. It was Jungkook, who informed it all to his parents.

The taller was almost begging his parents to punish their son. He was scared at how Kang-Dae had a bad eye on his Jimin and how dangerous he gets while bullying people. Jimin was innocent. He never did anything wrong. Yet, Kang-Dae was always trying to harm him.

Jungkook was done seeing his love struggling each day to keep away from him. He had to tell his mother.

Mrs Choi was almost in tears as she got to know what her son does behind their back, yet she couldn't be so sure that Jungkook was telling the truth.

"I'm so sorry you're going through such stuff because of my son, Jungkook-ah... I'll check up on him. If he truly does such things, then... I- I can't let him stay with us," She looked down at her trembling hands, "He has had enough love and care. He must suffer for his deeds, right?"

And the truth finally came out as she caught his son red-handed bullying a kid.

"Choi Kang-Dae. Come right here." She ordered, glaring at him with the most disappointed look.

Kang-Dae stood still. He didn't expect his mother to visit that day. His fingers trembled in fear; he wasn't scared about his mother scolding or beating him. He was scared that his parents will stop loving him the way they did before.

"Kang-Dae!" She shouted his name this time, her eyes showing regret for not looking into this matter before.

A shiver ran down his spine as he turned around. His feet almost getting dragged by themselves, he stood in front of her, head facing downwards.

All the students gasped, looking at Kang-Dae's vulnerable sight. No one actually expected that one of the most dangerous bullies of their school could act like this in front of his parents.

"E-eomma I-" He stopped, eyes closing for a second before opening again. He looked directly into his mother's glistening eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Mrs Choi whispered, "Do you think that just a sorry is enough to solve the problems you created?"

Kang-Dae remained silent. He knew there wasn't any use of giving an excuse at this point.

"Your classmate, Jungkook told me. H-he told me everything," her voice broke at the end, "Why? Why do you do such things, Dae? You broke my trust. How can I ever look at you the same way again? How can I imagine you to be my own son when you cause harm to others?"

His eyes widened as he heard Jungkook's name, "B-but eomma... I've never done anything to him!" He protested, his tone pleading for forgiveness.

"I know, you haven't. But you have harmed his boyfriend, haven't you? That innocent boy is Jimin, right?" She asked, eyeing Jungkook, who stood beside her.

'Jimin?' He thought, his teeth gritting with anger he couldn't express, 'It's all because of him.'

"You're not my son anymore. I never needed someone as cruel as you to be a member of our family. Pack your bags and get out today itself," she finally blurted out her rage onto her son, feeling a sense of relief overwhelming her.

Of course, she was going to take care of Kang-Dae all her life. But she could never trust him like before, could she?

 But she could never trust him like before, could she?

An update after a long time! :)
💛