21. Love To See You Happy

"Let's go out and get some fresh air, shall we?" Jungkook asked, looking at the smaller who just woke up.

Jimin rubbed his eyes, trying to look at the time.
'12 pm?'

His head shot towards the taller, a frown clearly visible on his face. Jungkook laughed nervously, "Uh- you were sleeping so peacefully, so I didn't wanna wake you up," he stopped to observe Jimin's reaction.

The smaller sighed nonchalantly, waiting for him to continue.
"Your breakfast is ready... I already had mine earlier. Please enjoy it and join me to a walk!" He squealed excitedly, wanting to hype up the unenthusiastic being that just sat upright in the bed.

The smaller couldn't hold the happiness back in, looking at Jungkook trying so hard to get him together, so he presented the taller a delightful smile in return, nodding.

Jungkook, being satisfied, hugged the smaller for a moment before moving out of their shared bedroom.

Jimin sat there in silence for a moment. He peeked out to see if there was any sign of his lover near the room... thankfully, Jungkook was probably in their garden. He smiled again.

"I love you, my Jungkookie," he whispered, making sure that Jungkook didn't hear him. His voice appeared hoarse from not speaking these few days.

_

Jimin went towards their dinning area after washing up. He wore warm and comfortable clothes, as it was still very cold outside. His eyes lit up as he looked at the ramen that had been prepared for him.

Well, this ramen must not have taken much effort as it was kind of an instant noodle, but sure was very delicious. He giggled, making his way towards his seat and quickly gulping down the hot noodle.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, popping out of nowhere.

Jimin's body shot up, surprised at the sudden but sweet voice from behind. He glared at the taller a little for scaring him.

Jungkook laughed, taking a seat next to the latter, "Sorry, sorry! I just, love to see you happy."

Jimin remained silent for a moment. He surely felt better than he did before. Jungkook was trying so hard to make him feel comfortable... but there was something that was holding the smaller back from opening up.

Jimin's hand made its way to hold onto Jungkook's arm by itself. His eyes glistened with tears. He couldn't tell if those tears were painful or happy ones.

"I–" he tried to speak up, but failed miserably as a hoarse cough left his mouth, stopping him from doing so. He wanted to express himself so badly.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He gently pat the smaller's back, whispering, "It's okay... i-it's okay. You're doing so well, don't force yourself into speaking if you don't want to."

A tear made its way down the smaller's cheek as he gazed at Jungkook softly. "I'm so sorry," his voice trembled, "I promise, I'm trying."

"I know," the taller smiled, not finding words to express how proud he was of Jimin to speak up. "Love, I know how hard it must've been for you. The fact that I got to hear your voice, is indeed a progress. Don't lose hope. We'll get through it, together."

Not even trying to hold back, Jimin immediately embraced the taller into a tight hug, sobbing quietly.

The taller pecked the top of his head, caressing his face gently. "Finish up the ramen, Jiminie... it's gonna get cold," he said with a smile plastered on his lips.

 it's gonna get cold," he said with a smile plastered on his lips