11

"Bitch wake the fuck up"

What the fuck?

I slowly open one eye to see Mia and Mandy both standing there.

Ugh

I slowly sit up wishing I could just fall back asleep.

"Babe you never fall asleep at work, are you ok?" Mia asks

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile

Reality was I was dreading my every move.

Leonardo had left for some work shit and when I woke up he still wasn't there.

My father still hadn't been found.

And to top it off seeing Ella just made me regret my decision even more.

Though I had no choice.

I had to betray them to stay alive.

And apart me does wish I went and told Leonardo instead of being the stubborn bitch I am.

And the worst part of all?

I can't turn a corner without being paranoid.

"Sage?" Mandy says

I snap out my thoughts looking back up at her.

"Look I'll clear it with the manger why don't you go back to Leonardo's penthouse"

I just nod my head grabbing my hoodie.

She was right.

And I hated that.

How the hell was I supposed to work and be all confident, sexy, I own this shit.

When my head was a mess and I couldn't keep my eyes open for more then two seconds.

I grab my bag and head out the door taking deep breaths and yet again getting lost in my own thoughts.

As I head into a store I grab a can of red bull and a bunch of flowers before paying for them.

I head down the street to the gravesite.

It always was a thing I hated but also found so therapeutic.

As I sit down near the grave I grab the pen and paper and starting writing.

Dear mother

It's been so long I've lost count of how many years it's been since you was robbed from life.

Last time I ever visited you was just before I ran from father.

He's still an asshole but I'm guessing your not surprised by that.

I still have so many questions.

Like why would you cheat?

But at the same time having to deal with someone like him I think I understand.