Snowbound

Y/N is taken into custody with Chris, Ethan and his squad after taking rose and Mia's "corpse" away from their home and to another safe location. Little do they know, this is just the beginning of Miranda's sinister plans.
Miranda: (Thinking) I'm so sorry about this Y/N...but don't worry, I'll be back to come get you soon!
Miranda begins transforming inside the squad truck and kills the soldiers on it and causes it to crash
Y/N: What the fuck is happening??
Ethan: I don't know but it's definitely nothing good!
Y/N: Aaaahhh, Ethan! Don't worry, we'll get through this!
After the truck crashes, both Ethan and Y/N are separated and Y/N is knocked out cold by the crash. After some time, Y/N awakens from the crash, lying down on the snow.
Y/N: uuggh...damn that was insane. Wait...Ethan? You out there bro? Fuck! I hope he's okay. (Sees the crashed truck nearby) Perhaps I can find something useful in there.
After searching the truck, he finds some armor, a large machete and his lucky Smith & Wesson 500.

Y/N: Alright, this should do for now! Now let's get the fuck out of here! Don't worry Ethan, I'm coming! Hope rose is okay

After spending some time walking, Y/N begins to take in the eerie scenery of this new environment he's in. This village reminds him of something out of Outlast 2 but in the snow. The homes looked dilapidated and abandoned. The roofs were rusty and the wood was falling apart. The windows were either cracked or covered with dust and first from years of neglect. Besides a couple of scarecrows and animal carcasses, the area was almost completely devoid any signs of life. The only thing he could hear is the whistling of the snowy wind blowing in his face. It was both relaxing but also haunting to hear. After walking further into the village, suddenly Y/N starts hearing a low rumble and then sees a monstrous figure standing on top of a roof wielding a giant hammer.