Wedding Crasher

Flashback to the Showdown At The Baker's:
Ethan has just injected Eveline with the syringe to finish her once and for all. His ears are still ringing from the deafening scream she made right before transforming. A white flash is emitted to the old mold-ridden room and Eveline is seen lying on a rocking chair as an elderly woman. Y/N swings the door open to walk in on what had just happened. He could hear a small faint whimper before she utter something.

Eveline: Why does everyone hate me?! It hurts...it HURTS! DAMN YOU TO HELL! Y/N HELP ME!! Make the pain stop please!

She gets up from the chair and limps her way to Y/N. Her body begins to melt while she holds onto him until she is reduced to a black sludge.

Y/N: Please don't fight it anymore. Just lay to rest now Eveline...I'm sorry.
Ethan: Goodbye Eveline...

The black sludge begins seeping into the surrounding walls until it forms a monstrous face of an old woman. It slowly starts inching itself towards the men while they shoot at it with everything they've got. Suddenly some appendages start coming out of the wall and grab Y/N's ankle, pulling him into the wall.

Y/N: (Getting dragged) Ethan, get out of here! RUN! Ethan: Y/N!! Eveline let him go!Eveline: (Distorted) NEVER!! I'LL KILL YOU LITTLE BOY!Ethan: AAAAHH!

Ethan: Y/N!! Eveline let him go!
Eveline: (Distorted) NEVER!! I'LL KILL YOU LITTLE BOY!
Ethan: AAAAHH!

Y/N is sucked into the mold as he flails his arms in vain to try and escape. Eventually, after Ethan is pushed up against the end of the room, the pressure of the mold caves in. He ends up falling out of the house, as it has now been levitated off the ground due to the size of the monster. He miraculously survives the huge fall and sees a distant helicopter approaching in the deep blue sky. His ordeal had lasted so long since he had started his journey when it was sunset.

Eveline: I just wanted a family...
Ethan: You're a fucking monster! (Pulls out his SMG)
DIE!!

The bullets don't seem to make a dent during his fight. Eveline cackles at his failed attempt to defeat her and begins throwing everything's she's got on him. Eveline's form was now the size of a skyscraper compared to the Bakers' home. Eveline then pierces Ethan's ankle and starts pulling him closer to her face. Now much closer to her, the helicopter inches closer to Ethan and then Chris toss him a handgun instructing him to use it on her.

Eveline: Uh uh uhhhh. Nope! (Smacks the gun out of his hand)
Ethan: Damn it!
Eveline: You ruined everything!

The helicopter shoots a rocket at her and manages to faze her slightly, causing her to let go of Ethan back onto the ground.

Ethan: Where the fuck did that gun go?! Gotta find it fast!
Eveline: Ughhh I don't feel so good.

Y/N manages to pull himself out of the mold but his clothes have been torn apart. He then shoots his Smith & Wesson 500 to distract Eveline's attention away from Ethan.