Cat & Mouse

After managing to secure his retro lancer, some peanuts for snacks, and some explosives/ammunition, Y/N takes the map and starts heading towards the beneviento estates. By this time, Ethan has defeated Donna/Angie and escaped the estate

Y/N: (Looks towards the distance) Ethan?? ETHAN! I'm over here! (Waves)
Ethan: Oh shit! Y/N is that really you!

They both run up to each other and bear hug before resuming their reunion.

Y/N: I've got so many questions, bro! Like how are you still alive after all this??
Ethan: I don't know how but thanks to The Duke and my willpower, I was able to survive whatever came at me! Just killed 2 of the 4 lords that seem to be ruling this village. But there's a head of this village! It was that cunt who left me to die by that bastard Heisenberg.
Y/N: Have you heard from Mia at all? Because I was imprisoned by that leader of this village! Her name is Mother Mirand-
Ethan: Wait! What are you talking about? Mia is dead, Y/N! We both saw Chris shoot her brains out right in front of us!
Y/N: Oh...you don't know.
Ethan: What?
Y/N: Turns out that the Mia that Chris had shot was an impostor, Ethan! She was just posing as Mia to try to get to your daughter and possibly become more closer to me!
Ethan: That explains the small outbursts she would have between me and you lately. And I myself noticed that there was something off with her. She seemed to lively and energetic for someone still recovering from PTSD after what happened with Eveline.
Y/N: Yeah so that's the good news so far, the bad news...I presume you have no idea where Rose is?
Ethan: No...but I do know that there's still a chance she may be alive and I can save her!
Y/N: I'm here to help you, bro! However I can!

Miranda has returned to her "love nest" after settling a small dispute between a couple of sick villagers.

Miranda: Honey! I'm home! Hope you're awake!
*Silence
Miranda: Y/N? Are you still mad at me? I already apologized.
*Silence
Miranda: (Angry) WELL ARE YOU?! (Runs into his room) NO NO NOOOOO!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! NOT UNTIL YOU ACCEPT YOUR HAPPY FUTURE WITH ME!

Stomps her way out of the room and turns her attention to Mia who is still in her cell with an empty water bottle to her side.

Miranda: YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HUSBAND?!
Mia: (Whimpering) Nothing! He somehow got out! Haven't you learned by now that he's not exactly human?!
Miranda: You foolish harlot! You must've helped him! There's no way he'd be able to escape this mountain without any.........okay......I guess it's a game of CAT & MOUSE, sweetheart! Don't you worry, I'm a master huntress and I'll find you no matter where you are!

Heads down the mountain once again, only this time, she lets out an ear-drum piercing scream that can rumbles the air and can be heard wherever Ethan & Y/N are.

Y/N: Okay...that should be our que to get the hell out of here, Ethan! She must've found out I've left the nest!
Ethan: Nest? Where the hell were you?
Y/N: Long-story-short, crazy baby mama with abandonment issues had kidnapped me because she used to know my grandpa. She wanted to be with him but when he didn't want her, she saw me as a his successor. Now she's after Rose AND ME! I do want to settle down, Ethan but NOT WITH HER! SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE MG GREAT GRANDMOTHER FOR FUCK SAKE!
Ethan: This is so much to take in right now...our talks can wait! I need to find the rest of these mason jars. I was told through Chris that they are pieces of my daughter! If I can collect them all, I can potentially save her before Miranda does!
Y/N: Okay! You go on ahead and find the rest of Rose!
Ethan: You're not coming with me! We should stick together! We'll have double the firepower!
Y/N: I wish I could, Ethan. But it would just put both of us in even more danger! You're a loose end to Miranda and I'm her beloved pet who's slipped his leash! I'll buy you some time to go look for Rose! If I've survived this long then I'm sure I'll make it to the end!
Ethan: Wait! But-
Y/N: Just go! I'll be fine! After all, it's ME she wants! Good luck to you! The next time we meet, I'll try to take you to Mia before we get out of this shithole!