Cookies & Milk

The heroic trio manage to make it to the ceremony site before Miranda and begin to place all of rose's body parts into what appears to be a pool of blood.

Y/N: Okay...this is it! Moment of truth, bro!
Ethan: I can't believe it, Y/N! We've finally got her!
Chris: Don't get too excited...she still hasn't come back.

After a while of waiting, Rose begins surfacing from the crimson liquid. Still sound asleep, Ethan gently grabs her and wraps his arms around her in a warm hug. A father holding his child is one of the most beautiful moments he can experience. Ethan feels blessed to finally have this moment of victory after everything he's been through.

Heisenberg: Now that we've got rose, where's that bird bitch!? What do we do now?
Chris: We're gonna hitch a ride I've got reserved for us to get out of this shithole! I know someone who has created an antidote who can rid us of any mold exposure.
Ethan: You mean, Zoe? Cuz that's what she did to save Mia back at the baker's house!
Chris: Yeah, let me call for our ride! (Pulls out walkie talkie) This is Captain Chris Redfield, we've secured the hostages, we're ready for our extraction!
Y/N: Okay let's get going before she find-

A huge swarm of black birds appears in front of them with a familiar figure walking out of them.

Miranda: Hi honey, did you miss me? Because I sure have! Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hand over rose and I'll spare your 'bro's' life or...you should know by now what happens next.
Heisenberg: I'm done fearing you! I'm taking you down one way or another!
Miranda: Hmm, I'm surprised to see you're still breathing. You were always a failed experiment in my eyes just like the rest of your "siblings"!
Chris: You've been hunting you down for decades! The jig is up! (Quietly hands Y/N something behind his back)
Miranda: I need Rose to bring back my daughter! How can you deny a mother her right to be with her child again?!

She teleports behind Y/N and grabs his waist into a bear hug.

Y/N: No, not again! Get off me bitch! AAHH (struggles to break free)
Miranda: I'm also not leaving here without my HUSBAND!
Heisenberg: HUSBAND?! WITH A MORTAL!?
Chris: Okayyy now it all makes sense why she kept your fatass alive!
Y/N: Think fast, cunt!

He pulls the pin on a flashbang and manages to temporarily incapacitate Miranda, freeing himself and allowing the men to bolt.

Miranda: NO! Bring me back MY daughter! She's MINE! Y/N, get back here or you'll be sorry!

Ethan: Don't listen to that bitch! Keep moving! She's gaining on us.
Chris: We're so close to the end of all of this! Don't stop running now!
Heisenberg: Oh shit looks like we've got some visitors!

A swarm of Lycans gallop and jump through the trees above them.

Heisenberg: Oh I've got something for ya! (Pulls out his hammer and swings at the ones attacking from behind) God damn! Popped his head like a melon!

Chris: Y/N! To your left!
Y/N: Fuck! (Lycan pins him to the ground but he impales his lancer's bayonet into his skull)

Miranda has transformed to her spider form and has caught up to the trio and is only a few feet away from Y/N.

Miranda: No more games! It's time! (Reaches to grab him)
Ethan: NOOO! (Shoots his shotgun at Miranda) You took rose, I won't let you take him too!
Miranda: You have no idea how lonely I've been waiting for a century for this moment!