Up Close & Personal

After killing a few more lycans with his bare hands, Y/N continues walking through the village until he finds an entrance that led to an industrial mine.

Y/N: Maybe there's something in here I can use! Hope Ethan is okay. I don't know what Chris was thinking...why did he have to kill Ethan's wife right in front of him?! I'll have my questions answered as soon as I find his boulder-punching-ass!

While walking through the mine, a large group of lycans begin surrounding Y/N.

Y/N: Fuck! This isn't good! Gotta find a way out. SHIT!

Y/N tries to run back to the entrance where he came but the lycans cut him off before he can make it. The lycans start swarming him, trying to grab every part of his body to pin him down. But he was not going down without a fight.

Y/N: (Thinking) Pretty sure these things are craving human flesh! Strange how they aren't trying to eat me alive but more like just trying to kidnap me like a hostage! Either way, I'm not backing down! They're gonna have to put up much more of fight to take me!

He swings his machete at every opportunity to decapitate the incoming lycans. He does surprisingly well with how outnumbered he is. But eventually he grows too tired to continue swinging and succumbs to the pressure of the group pinning him down before knocking him out cold.

 But eventually he grows too tired to continue swinging and succumbs to the pressure of the group pinning him down before knocking him out cold

Miranda: Well done! You've fought so hard my beloved, but now it's time to bring you home...you deserve some rest after working so hard!

Miranda starts carrying him like a bride back to the mountains where she has Mia held captive along with their "love nest" awaiting Y/N. Meanwhile, Ethan has just made his way to the factory and is ambushed by Heisenberg.

Y/N: uuhhhgg...where the hell am I?!
Miranda: Where you belong! Finally awake, my dear? Oh you fought so graciously back there. I knew you'd always be the one for me!

Y/N: Who the hell are you?! Where's Mia?! Where's Ethan! And rose?!Miranda: You don't need to worry about those fools anymore! They fell right into my trap and now my plan can commence!

Miranda: You don't need to worry about those fools anymore! They fell right into my trap and now my plan can commence!