Setting Of The Sun

Y/N quickly gets on his feet and finds his lancer near him. Goosebumps form on his skin from how cold he feels, shirtless in the grip of winter. But the cold was the last thing he was worried about as his eyes quickly turn to Miranda's direction. The wound on his stomach had been sealed shut with Eveline's mold and has healed his intestinal tract.

Ethan: Damn it! Nothing seems to work, Chris! There's gotta be something to stop her!
Chris: Just keep fighting!
Miranda: YOU TWO KILLED HIM! He would still be alive if you hadn't come back here! Now you will pay with your lives!! Hahahaha!!
Y/N: HEY! Miranda!
Miranda: Y/N?! OOHHH! HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!
😭
Y/N: Shut the fuck up! It's time to settle this, once and for all!
Miranda: W-What??! Y/N why don't you understand, I love you! Come to me, we can make this right together!
Y/N: You love no one! Everyone and everything has always been a means to an end for you!
Miranda: That's not true!
Y/N: LIAR! You were gonna kill my best friend Ethan but instead, you killed ME!
Miranda: That wouldn't have happened if you didn't get in the way. They were ruining our wedding!
Y/N: ENOUGH! Time to die!
Miranda: Then you leave me no choice...please forgive me, Y/N.
Ethan: Don't worry, Y/N, we're stepping in to help!
Miranda: Not a chance! My desires will be fulfilled!
Chris: Oh fuck! Ethan, get back!
Miranda: (Summons a massive mold dome that pushes Chris & Ethan out while keeping Y/N and her trapped within) Y/N....IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!
Chris: Oh no! We can't push through! Y/N HANG IN THERE!
Y/N: It's time to pay, Miranda!
Miranda: You do not need to do this, Y/N!
Y/N: I've had it with you...and please...put up more of a fight than EVA DID!
Chris & Ethan outside of the dome:

Miranda transforms to her spider form again as Y/N reloads his lancer for an all-out attack

Miranda transforms to her spider form again as Y/N reloads his lancer for an all-out attack. One of her spider legs tries to stomp on him but he manages to dodge it. Instead of running away from it, he grabs it with his bare hands and stomps on it, snapping it like a tree branch

Miranda: Aaaahhh that hurt, my love!
Y/N: Stop calling me that!
Miranda: Haven't I shown you enough dedication and love?! Am I not enough, you ungrateful whore!?
Y/N: I know all of it was just an act! When I have no use for you, you'll end my life like you almost did with Ethan!
Miranda: I wanted a family with you...and I wanted to bring back Eva!
Y/N: STFU! Eva is better off dead! And so are YOU!
Miranda: How dare you make a mockery of her death!

Y/N uses the razor-sharp bayonet on his lancer to chop down the remainder spider legs of Miranda. After seemingly becoming incapacitated, Miranda transforms into what resembles a butterfly.