Games & Sweets

Click clack click, the annoying tampering coming from Peters church shoes are heard and echoing beneath the concrete floor.

School had just ended and Henry was walking with Peter back to their house

Finally they make it to their front door, Henry shoved Peter out his way to make his way in first.

His hand reaches the door-nob and both boys jump back from the confetti blasted towards their faces.

"Surprise!" Mum and Dad yelled.

"What's all this fuss about?" Scoffed Henry.

"A party just for me?!" Gleamed Peter. He ran inside and into the living room while mum and dad followed behind him—completely forgetting about Henry who's still on the ground

SLAM!—The door's shut.

Henry got up and dusted himself and followed their footsteps into the living room.

Peter was sat on the single couch and his parents in the other one. Henry stepped inside.

RIP RIP RIP

Peter tried his best to contain the wrappers in a safe place. The object inside the present sparkled brightly, the gleam flashed all their eyes.

"Pfft! You've got to be joking

"Pfft! You've got to be joking." Henry giggled to himself.

"Don't be horrid, Henry"

"I love it so much! I'm going to show all my friends and I'm going to show it to Ms. Lovley! Thank you." Peter muttered quickly.

"Thank you for being so perfect, Peter!" Mum gleamed

Henry was getting bored of all this commotion in front of him. The trio went into a family hug without Henry.

Henry then left and made it up the stairs feeling left out.

Moment later Peter barged inside his room and dangled his magic wand directly on Henry's forehead.

Henry's eyebrows scrunched down as an annoyed pout, Peter chuckled—until Henry flung the wand off his hand.
The wand landed on the other side of the wall.