First Quick Trip

I just realized I've been slacking badly, I used to post chapters with over 1000 words but recently it's been decreased by 700, meaning every chapter it's 300 words. That's bad, from now on I'll push through and make each section longer.
—————————

The next day was here, school hours have passed.

Today was the day Henrietta would come over at Ralph's to look for a dress and to sleep over.
—————————

Henrietta's eyes were glued onto the clock, awaiting for class to end as she was exited to spend a day with Ralph.

Ralph noticed her impatience and giggled to himself, he felt honored being a big part of his best friend's life.

The clock finally ticked its last straw, the bell began to ring and everybody jumping out of their seats, rushing towards the door.

Henrietta walked over to Ralph's desk where once again, he was packing incredibly slow. "Do you do this on purpose?" Asked Henrietta, rolling her eyes in sarcasm.

Ralph only pouted, "No, of corse not,  I'm just organized unlike someone I know.." although Ralph mumbled the last part, it wasn't unheard by Henrietta, which led Ralph to a solid punch in the arm. "Hey! Calm down I'm only joking!" He laughed out due to her outburst.

"Pfft, hurry up." Henrietta said while walking out the door, Ralph quickly caught up. "Before we go to my house, have you told your parents?" Asked Ralph. Henrietta tilted her head in confusion, this little action caused Ralph's heart warmth. "Asked them what?" After a moment of silence, Henrietta turned her head to face Ralph, wondering what was taking so long to answer. She saw him widely smiling while deeply staring. Henrietta felt embarrassed, she began questioning if she looked funny or if he was mocking her in any way.

This thought caused the curly headed girl to snap, "Fuck are you looking at?" She furrowed her brows.

Ralph's face turned from 'awe' to a heartbroken one, "Whaaa?!" He yelled out feeling retarded. "Oh, I'm sorry Henrietta! Didn't mean to stare."

Ralph's pathetic attempt of apology drove Henrietta more agitated yet she quickly started to question him in thought. "Hmm.?" She hummed, still staring at him, then waking away as if nothing happened. Their walk continued normally. "For your question," Henrietta started, "Yes, I did get permission from my parents to come over so it's fine." She smiled.

Ralph couldn't help but feel strange feelings in his chest and stomach. He yet again, started smiling like an idiot.
—————————

"Mom, I'm home!" Yelled out Ralph as he stepped inside his house with Henrietta following behind him. Ralph shut the door and the duo started to seek for the brunettes mom.

"Where's your mom?" Asked Henrietta, still looking around. "Wait up, she might be up stairs." Said Ralph, running up the stairs. Henrietta saw his figure quickly disappear the further he ran.

She sighed, being left alone at a house that isn't her own always made her uncomfortable, even if she'd been to this house plenty of times. Henrietta ran her fingers on old looking picture frames with pictures of baby Ralph. She found herself smiling at the little version of her best friend, until she came to her senses.

'Geez, I probably look really weird..' She imminently shook the thought away when Ralph came downstairs with a handful of money with a wide grin on his face, "Hey Henry!" Ralph then stumbled down the steps "Ackk!!" He yelped and landed on Henrietta, luckily her balance was firm so they didn't end up falling on the floor. Instead, Ralph was leaning onto her shoulders with Henrietta holding his back. Once their eyes opened, they met each other's gaze.  Ralph was mesmerizing the image in front of him. "it's Henrietta." She blushed out, looking any place else rather than his eyes.

Ralph stabilized his stance Iet go of Henrietta, "What?" He asked.

Henrietta gave a confused face, "You called me Henry." She recapped and took him by his hand, walking out the door. "Thanks, Stephane!" Henrietta exclaimed. "You're very welcomed!" She replied from upstairs, the duo then proceeded to flee the home and walk to their destination; the mall.