Terms and Conditions

"Ah, Henrietta, we were waiting for you." Greeted the instructor.

Henrietta only let out a small awkward chuckle in response.

"Come round, they won't bite."

With that, Henrietta looked at Ralph, he nodded and so she went over to the line of girls. "As you all know, you have all been selected and assigned a roll." She started.

"Starting tomorrow, practice will start. You may have a partner if you'd like as long as you keep this musical run elegantly." After re-informing the rules to the band kids she hand out a paper with all the notes they should practice and what song they'll be playing.

Henrietta took a look at the paper, the show started in a week. She looked at the other girls, they all seemed worried. "Pfft, this is too easy." Henrietta mumbled while stuffing the paper onto his pocket; crumbling it.

Henrietta has always been good at playing guitar, so she had this in the bag. She wasn't worried for anything.

"I'd like to add one more thing." The instructor said, leaving everybody confused.

"On the day of the performance, everyone has to wear formal clothings, there is a dress code policy you'll have to follow."

'Uh oh..' formal clothes for girls meant dresses.. Henrietta hated dresses, as much as she hates being a gurl, wearing a dress is far more embarrassing.

"Class dismissed, I'll see you all tomorrow during lunch." And with that, everybody left. Henrietta ran towards Ralph who was waiting outside. "So how'd it go?" Asked the brunette.

Henrietta had sweat beads forming on her forehead. "They said I've gotta get dressed formally for the show." She revealed.

Ralph tried to hold in his breath, the image of Henrietta in a dress was too laughable. Henrietta, once a boy, all of a sudden a girl and now wearing a dress. Ralph began laughing. "Aw! That'll be so cute!" He laughed out.

Henrietta blushed, Ralph then noticed how weird he sounded. 'Cute?! Yikes.. didn't mean to slip that out.' He thought. "I'll help you pick a dress out for you!" Suggested Ralph, attempting to change the subject as quick as possible.

Henrietta shook her head, "yeah, I'd like that."

"Hey, why don't we stay over at my house Tomorrow? We could practice and maybe even go shopping out for the dresses." Suggested Ralph.

"A dress." Cleared out Henrietta, "I'm not buying no more than 1 dress."

"Alright, alright." He laughed out. Wrapping an arm around her once again and walking towards the exit of the school. Tomorrow will be a long day.' They thought.

———

Sorry y'all, idk how to get 2 people to interact in a romance type of way, if you have any suggestions pls comment them.