Envelope

Henrietta was hesitant to open her house door, she knew she was grounded and if she even tried to ask about staying the night at Ralph's they'd obviously say no.

' but if I don't ask, then they technically didn't say no. '

A wide mischievously grin crept on her face. She turned her heel and ran to Ralph house instead.

——————————————————————————

New — POV

I walk down the path—on my way to my house, until I see a girl taking forever to open a door.
' Does she not know how to open doors? What a dumbass. '
I scoff. I kept walking , almost passing by her — until she randomly sprinted off her lawn and ran across the neighborhood. My head follows where she's leading to she he makes a turn and disappears from my sight. " strange.. " I mumble to myself. I walk past her house and enter my own right next to hers.

——————————————————————————

3rd person — POV

BANG BANG BANG

Ralph jumped off the sofa from fright, he turn his head towards his door. He was just in a middle of watching a horror movie with all lights off and his parents were at work. He started to shake and struggled to get up from the floor. He was right in front of the door unsure whether he should unlock it or not.

Henrietta was waiting patiently outside Ralph's house, but soon enough her patients had gone. Her eyebrows furrowed and her right foot was tapping aggressively up and down with her hands on her hips — doing a irritated mum pose —

Henrietta waited there for about 2 minutes.

"I thought he said to meet him at his house, and he's not even opening the door for me." Henrietta said aloud.

She raised his fist up and was about to bang on the door once more but with anger.

Before her fist was even going to touched the door — the door swung open with a terrified , screaming RudeRalph but Henry's fist still had force and before she could react — she punched Ralph.

⭐️

BANG !!!

BANG !!!

——————————————————————————

"RALPH!"

"WAKE UP"

"HELLO?"

Ralph fluttered his eyes open, he was being shaken by a curly headed girl.

"Huhhhh?" Groaned Ralph, he got out of Henrietta's grasp. "What happe-"

"OMG RALPH, YOU'RE ALIVE!" shouted, Henrietta. She leaped into Ralph's arms. He was confused,
' what did she say? '