Situation...

Image above is referenced by RINKIBU

Birds chirped outside and the sun beamed through the curtains, if it wasn't for Henry's mum he'd still be sound asleep but there she was yelling from downstairs at him to rise and go to school.

He slowly opened his eyes and rolled out of bed, he crawled to his wardrobe and looked at himself in the mirror.

"HUH?!"

Henry covered his mouth, he sounded like a girl! High pitched voice and flawless long hair!?

"Henry, get downstairs now!" Mum shouted.

Henry quickly got dressed and thought of a way to get rid of all this hair.

I can't cut it now, I've got school

I can't cut it now, I've got school. But I can't go downstairs without being noticed — what will mum and dad do if they see me like this? They'll probably think I'm an imposter !

With more thinking, Henry came up with a solution — he'll hide it underneath a cap! He searched his room for a specific cap that Ralph gave him from last years birthday present when they went to a baseball game.

It was hanging on Henry's door, he snatched it and began to stuff in all his hair inside the cap, the problem was.. his hair was way too puffy and chunks kept flowing out the cap.

With a bit more struggles, he finally managed to get most of it inside and made it look decent-enough.

He went downstairs trying his best to not move too much in order to keep his hair from falling off the cap, he looked stiff as he carefully poured his cereal into his bowl

"Is everything okay Henry?" Asked Peter — completely ignoring the fact that they were in a argument last night.

"I'm fine." He responded in a high pitched voice— he cleared his voice.

Now he was acting really odd. Normal Henry would say something horrid.

Peter knew something was off, after all the duo had always been close ever since.
—In some way..

Henry and Peter finished eating and both made it to school.

Henry was greeted with a fart explosion from a horn that Ralph was holding up against his ear — like every usual day. They gave each other a high-five as their iconic greeting and went inside where they were greeted by soggy Sid. "argh, you horrid boys." He scowled.

"Have you seen the new rapper zapper episode?" Asked Ralph.

"Oh... no ? When did it come out?"  Henry said in a forced low voice.

"Are you serious? Aren't you the biggest fan?"

"I got... -in trouble again. I'm grounded.." Henry responded hesitantly, he wanted to forget about what happened before.

"Oh, well that's too bad! Can you come over to my house? We'll be able to watch it together!" Suggested Ralph.

"But haven't you've already watched it?"

"Nope!"

"Oh, okay great I'll ask my mom!" Henry was exited to watch his favorite show with his favorite person.

The duo made it to the front door of their class. Ralph turned to Henry. "Do you want to skip?" Asked Ralph. Henry raised a brow. "Joking!" Henry grabbed Ralph's wrist and ran towards the bathrooms.

"Duh I want to skip!" He replied in giggles through the halls. The duo were running down the halls to make it into the bathroom—when something caught Ralph's eye. He stopped running for a bit to take a better view of the paper displayed on the wall. Henry looked behind him and saw Ralph wasn't catching up so he walked next to him.

"What wrong?" Asked Henry, then saw what the other boy was staring at. The paper was showed a girl holding a guitar with long flawless hair flying out, including side effects on the stage behind her such as, fire and confetti.

Ralph was only focused on the firey background but Henry was looking at the girl.

"Since when did girls become rockstars?" Asked Henry. Ralph looked at him, he gave him a confused face. "What about... tig-mic-wizz?" Replied Ralph. "Well yeah, but.."

Henry took his thoughts into consideration and snatched the paper off the wall. "Hey! What are you doing with that?" Ralph asked.

"You'll see.." Henry replied and shoved the paper inside his pocket.

When they made it in the bathroom Ralph took a moment to look at Henry, he was wearing the same cap from last year.

'Ralph's my best friend, and I trust him — maybe he can help me with my situation..' thought Henry.

"Ralph can I show you something.?"

"Uh-sure! Maybe why you've still got that paper with ya?"

Henry scoffed and continued to ask—
"Promise you won't get scared or ... grossed out?" This comment caught Ralph by surprise. What was he hiding from him? "Promise!"

"Well I woke up this morning and found my hair acting strange.." Ralph tilted his head trying to understand what he meant by that.

Henry removed his cap and his hair poof-ed out. Ralph eyes grew and without knowing he reached for his hair. Ralph's fingertips touching his soft—tangled hair. It felt and looked weird. "That's so cool!" Gleamed Ralph. "What? No it isn't! What am I going to do about this when I get home?"

"Hey! Hey! Don't freak out, you're freaking me out!"

"Sorry."

"Listen, maybe you can pretend like if your actually a girl and ... I dunno have a undercover raid on the secret club!" Ralph, gleamed!

"Hm, I guess."

"We can start planning right here right now!" Ralph suggested.

"Okay!"

———————————————————————————