🌟✨Letter Two🌟✨

Dear God,

It's me again.
I was mocked today because of my looks. God, why on earth did you make me this way?
They said I am too skinny and I have no killer shape. I hate the way I look.
The others all look good and everyone compliments them but not me.
I hate the way I look. I hate my color. Couldn't you have made me better?
I got laughed at today and that made me sad.
I just don't understand your ways. (sighs).

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dear Child,

Your letter got me smiling.
You have no idea how beautiful you are.
I made you in my image so you are fearfully, beautifully, and wonderfully made.

Did you know that I sat down and carefully knitted you together? I made your pieces fit perfectly.
I did so with a smile on my face.

It makes me sad to see that you are letting people who did not create you dictate and tell you who you are.

Well, let me remind you. You are my image. You are beautiful and unique just the way you are and no one is like you.

I created you to stand out not fit in.

So, shut down those voices. Walk with your head held high, walk like the royalty you are.
Yes, you my dear Royalty. I love you, dear Child.
Always happy to hear from you.
~God

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ps.139.13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (NIV)

Ps.139.14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (NIV)

Ps.139.15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, (NIV)

Note
I almost didn't want to post this chapter but I could not just resist the urge.
I'm sure we've all felt this way at some point in life. Well, I have😌but my God's Grace and help I am over it now. Hallelujah 🤭🤭
I pray this helps someone out there.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.

Don't forget ✨You were created to stand out not fit in✨

I love y'all😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰
Stay Blessed and Healthy.