About the Book

Hello there.
It's me, Prudence...
I've been kinda Wattpad for some time now, well I've explained that countless times, so let's not go back to it.

I'm back with this new book "Dear God, Dear Child".
This is a book that I was led to write and I pray it helps someone out there😊.

Dedication
This book is dedicated to all teenagers around the world. To those teens who seek for answers.
To those who are going through one situation or the other. Jesus loves you.

INTRODUCTION✨✨✨

We want answers!
In times of despair, we seek hope and consolation. Most times we spend time seeking answers in the wrong place and from the wrong source.
Does God see?
Does he know?
Can he hear me?
The lyrics of a song read "Hello God, can you hear me? Are you listening anymore?
These are questions that plague our minds daily.
We sometimes wish that we can hear God audibly.
But that's where most of us get it wrong.
God is always speaking but most times our emotions cloud and overshadows his voice.
He always answers whenever we speak.

This book contains a series of letters written to God based on feelings and some situations we all can relate to as well as God's response to them.
This is not a book for entertainment, I didn't just write blindly. I wrote about what I have gone through or felt and how I got hope from God's word.
I hope this blesses someone out there.

So, who loves writing and reading letters?🤭🤭
Well, I do 🤭
Writing letters helps me to express myself better, who else can relate?

Note:Please don't plagiarize this book.
Oh and you can reach out to me on WhatsApp using this contact-- +2347064744105
I will be delighted to hear from you.

Stay blessed and Healthy.
I love you and God loves you most.
Don't you ever doubt that! EVER!!