🌟✨Letter Three✨🌟

Dear God,

Things have been hard for me lately.
I have a lot of things to deal with and it is wearing me down.
God, I am so stressed out. I am tired of living like this. I feel weak.

I feel numb. I feel frustrated.

Most times I feel like staying in bed all day and not having to get up, I sleep late thinking about my life.
I feel like disappearing from this Earth. 

I sometimes wish that my tears can fall but at the same time, I try to suppress them. God, I can't do this anymore.
Why do you have to choose me for this?
I am weak. I pretend to be strong but deep inside, I crumble into pieces. I am overwhelmed.

Dear God, I can't help myself on my own. The difficulties I am facing are weighing me down.

I know there is no pretending with you and so I come as I am.

Help me!
Take away this weakness from me. 
Strengthen me!
Please Abba🥺

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Dear Child,

I see you. I know how you feel. I feel even that which you don't know you feel.
I need you to trust me. I need you to rely on me.

I am happy that you are letting me into your life. I am happy that you are coming as you are, no pretending.

Dear child, my strength is made perfect in your weakness. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand of righteousness.

What you are feeling is but for a moment, it will soon be over.
You, my child, are strong. This battle is part of your training. I wouldn't have let you go through it when I have not put in you the ability to overcome it.

Everything I allow into your life is for a purpose. One you might not see at the moment.

Sometimes I don't calm the storm around you because I want you to learn and become stronger. The storm is to make you stronger.
Lean on me, my Child. Rely on me. Don't let the issues of life drift you away from me.
See, I am holding unto you, oh I wish you could see me carrying you in my arms. You want to let go of me. Please don't. Fear not, do not be discouraged. I will not let you go.

I know you are going through a lot of emotional stress right now but I want you to know that you are strong enough to overcome. I am strengthening you in areas you can not see.

I will not let you slip away. Come to me and I will give you peace even amid chaos. I will give you joy that makes no sense.
My rest is open for you, come and find rest.
Don't give up. You can do this with my strength. You can do all things through me.
Come!
Hang in there.
We will get through this like we always do. I love you, dear child.
                                                                                                                           ~GOD

Isa.41.10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. (AMP)

1Pet.5.7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you. (NLT)

Ps.34.18 - The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Isa.40.29 - He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isa.40.30 - Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
Isa.40.31 - but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

NOTE
I'm sure a lot of us have been feeling stressed lately.
The same goes for me. It's been a lot and that's what I have been feeling until I found Hope in God. He spoke to me🥺and I am sure He is speaking to you through this.
Remember, I said that these letters are not for reading sake. Most of them are what I have gone through or what I am currently going through and how I found hope.

God is indeed faithful. He never leaves us.
Who said you can't tell him how you feel?🤔
Well, you can. Yes, he knows but still tell him. It shows you trust him.
Go ahead and speak to God. Then read his reply silently to yourself. Oh, what a Bliss✨🥺🥺🤗

What's your take on this?