🌟✨God's Letter to you✨🌟

Dear Child,

I made no mistakes bringing you to this world. Before I brought you to the world, I knew you and I ordained you for a purpose.
I am not blind to your tears and pains. I am not ignorant of your predicaments.

But I need you to trust me. I need you to BE STILL and know that I am God.
I need you to know that I LOVE YOU.
I need you to walk in the consciousness of your identity in me. Do you know what that is? Do you know who you are?
You, my dear, are royalty. You are my heir, the apple of my eyes, my child. That's who you are.

You are redeemed. You are chosen. You are my child.
The knowledge of your identity will help you to stand strong.

My child, I'm not promising you a life of zero problems, pains, tears, and tribulations but one thing I'm promising you is that I AM WITH YOU FOREVER.
I'll stand by you in the fire. I'll walk you through the storm. I give you peace.

Do not be afraid of the future. Be rest assured that the plans I have for you are for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and glorious future. So, fear not, I have called you by name and I will help you.
I will not leave you comfortless and that's why my Spirit is available for you. To teach, counsel, guide, and comfort you.
I know you sometimes tend to get overwhelmed by the happening in your life but I want you to know that it is all for a purpose. If I can bring you to it then I can bring you through it.

I need you to just hold on. Be still and know that I AM GOD.
It might not make sense now but trust me, it will.
Keep on Loving and holding unto me. Keep trusting me even when it's dark to see.
Keep spreading my word. Keep being strong.
Above all, keep reading my word and communicate with me daily.
I never get tired of speaking to you.

My Child, I LOVE YOU❤
Now and Forever. Keep basking in the euphoria of my love❤

~God

Special Note

This particular letter made me emotional.🥺
You can listen to 'Reckless Love by Cory Asbury or 'You Say' by Lauren Daigle.
I hope and pray that this letter brings you to the consciousness of your identity.
As the year comes to an end, I pray that you'll be filled with the aura and consciousness of God's love.

What letter stood out for you most?
It's time to comment(for you ghost readers😁).

You can connect to me in my DM or on WhatsApp and Telegram with this number👉07064744105.
I'd love to hear from you.
I Love you.❤
Jesus Loves you more❤