Chapter 10: The Star and You Pt.3

"This is a bad idea. You know we can just use this star, right? Like now?" Luigi suggested.

"I would agree with you there but we don't want his henchman trying anything funny. Let's break this together so we can get our friends back." Mario ready his fist under the Mystery Block. "If anything happens, Luigi, you know we can find a way."

Luigi looked down, feeling hopeless regardless of Mario reassuring him. He, too, put his fist under the Mystery Block. "Whatever you say. I just hope you are right."

"Quit stalling! Break the block!!" Kamek ordered. The brothers uppercut the block as hard as they could. A crack formed and light bursted out of it. As it crumbled, the Super Star appeared before them. Kamek used his powers to take the star. "Thank you very much for your services, boys. Bowser will be pleased. Let us return back to the Dark Lands."

Storms brewed and the brothers along with Kamek arrived at the huge corridor doors. Entering the throne room, Bowser had Princess Peach and you by his side still in cages. As he peered down at the three, he put his hands together in a greedy way, gazing at the Super Star. "That was quick. Desperate to get your beauties back?" Bowser chuckled.

"Yes, we got you the Super Star now release Peach and (Y/N)!" Mario demanded but only a laugh came out of Bowser. "What's with the evil laugh? We made a deal and we are sticking to it!"

"You little FOOLS! You think that I would stick to our deal?! I got what I wanted and now I will take you two down!" Bowser gestured to Kamek to bring him the star as his wizard henchman brought it to him. Bowser grin on his face grew wider as he held onto the Super Star.

"You evil monster! Please, just let (Y/N) go! Leave them alone!" Princess Peach pleaded.

"I'll stay! I don't want you three trapped here or under his claws at all!" You pleaded as well, not wanting the princess to be imprisoned any longer.

"SILENCE! You two just relax and watch me cook them!" Bowser blasted flames from his mouth at Mario and Luigi. You and Princess Peach watched in horror as the brothers fought Bowser for their lives.

"STOP!! I WILL NOT SILENCE!! I will trade my life for my friends! Please, just let them go!! If you need a companion to rule with you, I will be your companion! I just don't want my friends killed!" You screamed, crying in anger as you held onto the cage bars firmly.

Bowser stopped and turned his head towards you. He twirled his finger for Kamek to freeze the brothers with his magic. Kamek did just that. He walked up to you and grabbed your cage. "Is that so? You would rule with me?"

"YES! Yes, just stop this! I hate to see anyone hurt. Let Princess Peach return to her kingdom and leave my friends alone. Tell you what, if you let them go, I will marry you within 3 days. It will give us some time to know each other and bond. Is that okay? Will you accept?" You sniffled, hoping that he would accept your offer.

Bowser gave it thought, looking back at Mario and Luigi. He looked at Princess Peach. Again, more plans were hatching in his mind. He chuckled softly. "If that is what you wished to do, my flower, then so be it! I think we can work this out so long as you don't trick me. Are you genuine about this offer of yours to be my queen?" You nodded rapidly as he wiped a tear from under your eye with his claw. "Kamek, take them out of my sight. Guards! Escort Princess Peach to a Warp Pipe that leads back to the Mushroom Kingdom." The cages lowered as you watched Mario and Luigi being dragged off by Kamek. Princess Peach left her cage as the Koopa guards led her out of the throne room. Princess Peach looked back at you, looking down at the decision that you made. Your friends were important. Bowser opened your cage. He put his claw out with the happiest grin on his face. "Let us get to know one another, my dear flower~" You placed your hand in his claw and he took it softly. Your face glowed red as he did that. You can sense content and gentleness from Bowser for now. You just know that he may be up to no good sooner or later.