distanant memories

Sunny woke up in a Grey-like whitespace, except the light bulb was gone.There was now a lampshade,a ceiling fan, and some kind of leafy house plant. He found stranger sleeping against a corner of some kind.

It felt more like a room than an empty void of nothingness. Sunny quite liked the improvements. Stranger must  of been working on this for a while, huh? Sunny stopped for a moment. He had been feeling this sorrow and care ever since he found their about their real age. Why was that? A realization hit Sunny hard. He cared for them like children. Probably because of what stranger told him.

Sunny walked over to stranger and patted him on the head

"What a good kid"

Sunny got the knife and woke up.

<------------------------------------------------------>
                         Basil's pov:

I was talking to the others about why they stopped visiting. Apparently mari wanted to catch up so they hung out with her instead. Another thing when hero went missing he was actually with mari.....   They didn't say, but we all know they were on a date

Mabye I should take Sunny on a date..

That's when Sunny woke up.

"Oh hey Sunny! Glad to see you up"

"Thanks, Basil"

"Soooo Sunny how are you and Basil"

"Were fine, oh yeah were dating now."

"Finally someone said something, yall have been mindlessly flirting for a while now"

"H-have we???"

"Thank you Kel for this lovely information, can I please go back to sleep."

"Nope! Not letting you sleep"

"Why."

"Because we're hanging out! We do this to have fun, not sleep."

"About that Kim has a problem I have to go help her with"

"Fine. Go hang out with your 'girlfriend' see if I care."

"Kel I know that you just want the friend group to stay together but I have to do something, I'll see if I can come back,ok?"

"Ok...."

Something that Aubrey told me was that Kel afraid of the friend group drifting apart again, basically he's trying to persevere it. It's not necessarily bad but he doesn't like when people leave.... I feel for Kel I really do. I don't like people leaving me either. So I get it. But you still have to let people do their own thing, and sometimes that's good, they'll come back eventually.

"Ah look at the time, Sunny! Basil! It's time to go!"

"I'm heading home too"

"See you tomorrow Kel!"

"See you tomorrow..."