★ - not a chapter - ★

Your u guys I think it's time to make this book come to a end because I'm having to much writers block while writing this story.

I feel like if I prepared more before I actually wrote the story I would probably never had writers block in the first place but since I'm having it multiple times I think it's better if I just discontinue the story and make a different one with a different plot one that's more prepared and in the meantime, while I'm writing that plot, I will publish a new story that I've been making in the meantime and it's not about Bill or Tom or Georg or gustav It's about this webtoon I've been reading recently and I've always wanted to make a book about it so I guess that will be the next book. while I'm writing the story in the meantime, I'm also gonna be writing another story, but I don't know who's going to be the main characters. See you guys are gonna have to do that with Bill, Tom, Georgia, or Gustav.

Please help me decide it will be really helpful!

And just to give you a little bit of tea of the new book I'm writing its from a webtoon I'm rereading called lumine (not from genshin) it's a really good book I'd recommend you guys read it!

But with that I'll have to end our sad book but tysm for supporting this book I'm shook it even got this much attention but tysm I appreciate it sm!

And with that this book comes to an end!

Till next time😘🫶

Bye my lovely hoes 😇👋