The theater

Sonic slowly opened his eyes, feeling a bit groggy as he surveyed his surroundings. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't alone. Tails, Knuckles, and Amy lay unconscious in the room with him. "What happened?" Sonic mumbled to himself, trying to shake off the lingering drowsiness.

As his vision cleared, Sonic realized that he was in a room unlike any he had seen before. The walls were adorned with posters of various movies, and a large screen dominated the front of the room. "Okay, where are we?" he wondered aloud, his voice echoing through the empty space.

Just as the question left his lips, the screen flickered to life, and a vibrant scene materialized before Sonic's eyes. The words "Sonic Prime" glowed in bold letters, accompanied by an assortment of intriguing images. Sonic's curiosity peaked, and he found himself eagerly awaiting what would come next.

Suddenly, a girl stepped onto the stage in front of the screen. She had long, flowing hair and a mischievous smile. "Hello, Sonic," she greeted him, her voice tinged with excitement. "Today, you and your friends are going to be treated to a special event."

Sonic blinked in surprise. "Who are you?" he asked, his instincts on alert.

The girl laughed, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "I am the curator of this theater, Sonic," she explained, her tone playful. "Think of me as the mastermind behind this grand spectacle."

As the girl spoke, Tails began to stir beside Sonic, groaning softly. Sonic turned his attention toward his trusty sidekick. "Tails, you okay?" he asked, concern filling his voice.

Tails blinked his eyes open, squinting against the sudden light. "Sonic? Where are we?" he mumbled, his voice laced with confusion.

Before Sonic could answer, the girl on the stage interrupted. "Welcome back, Tails," she chimed in. "I assure you, everything will become clear very soon."

Tails slowly sat up, rubbing his head as he surveyed the room. Knuckles and Amy were still unconscious, but their gentle breathing indicated that they would soon wake up as well.

Sonic directed his attention back to the girl, a hint of impatience in his voice. "Okay, enough with the games. What's going on here?"

The girl giggled, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Oh, Sonic, this isn't a game," she replied, her tone mysterious.

"It's a sneak peek into another dimension," she continued, her smile widening. "You are going to be watching an alternate version of yourself."

Sonic's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "An alternate version of me?" he repeated, his voice tinged with curiosity. "Why?"

The girl's mischievous grin persisted as she explained, "Because, Sonic, there are countless versions of you across the multiverse. Each with their own unique stories, challenges, and triumphs. I thought it would be interesting for you to witness the exploits of one such version."

Amy began to stir beside Knuckles, slowly regaining consciousness. She groggily blinked her eyes open, glancing around in confusion. "Sonic? Tails? What's going on?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Sonic turned towards her, offering a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Amy. We're in some kind of theater, and it seems like we're about to watch something exciting," he explained, gesturing toward the screen.

Amy's eyes widened as she took in their surroundings. "A theater? What are we watching?" she inquired, her curiosity mirroring Sonic's.

Before Sonic could respond, the girl on the stage addressed Amy, her voice carrying a playful tone. "You're about to witness the adventures of an alternate Sonic, Amy," she answered. "Prepare to be amazed."

Knuckles stirred next, shaking off his grogginess. "What's all this about, Sonic?" he asked, his voice gruff but alert.

Sonic shrugged, his gaze fixed on the screen. "I'm not entirely sure, Knuckles," he admitted. "But it seems like we're in for quite a show."

The girl on the stage clapped her hands together, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Now that everyone is awake, let the viewing begin!" she declared, as the screen before them illuminated with a vibrant display.