The Yoke's On You Final Part

A/N: I am back but updates are going to be slow because I am still feel down.

[Scene Change: Yoke HQ]

[Mr. Dr. Eggman, without his toupee, feels his bald head and screams

Mr. Dr. Eggman: My toupee! My toupee

Sonic and Tails burst into laughter while Amy giggled, while Knuckles simply stared at the scene.

[He finds it quickly and chuckles. Dr. Done-It canes slowly towards his chair, but ends up pushing the chair further away with his cane.

Sonic chuckled heartily, unable to fathom how Eggman would move as an old man. 

Dr. Done-It: Ah, so help me... I tell ya what, I..

[A Game Over screen and jingle plays on Dr. Don't video game.

Dr. Don't: [Angrily] Ugh! I almost had the high score

[Rusty Rose types on the keyboard. A beep sounds. Sonic is unconscious on the ground.

"Whatever it was, it knocked Prime out." Sonic say, a little worried.

He flashes back to Eggman holding the Paradox Prism.

Sonic: Paradox prism

[He flashes back again of himself running towards the prism he shattered...

Tails: [flashback] Sonic, wait

[...followed by Shadow watching him.

"So he was there too?" Tails asked and Xiphos nodded. 

Sonic: Shadow

[A ring-shaped generator hovers over him. Circular domes of electricity surround his gloves and shoes, attracting to the generator. He is lured into the main room. He grunts, struggling to break free of the generator's grasp, and puffs out.

Sonic: So, what do I get for passing the test? [Snickers and sighs, panting in exhaustion.

Dr. Done-It: Did this blue rat figure out a way to steal our power supply? 

[A beep is heard on Rusty Rose's monitor.

Rusty Rose: Correction, Your Eminence. He did not draw on the city's power, but..

Tails Nine: He brought his own.

Dr. Deep: What?! What do you mean, he brought his own? How does a hedgehog walk in here with the same power supply as our battery?

[Dr. Done-It mutters to himself, while Sonic chuckles.]

Mr. Dr. Eggman: Incredible. Our crystal plus his energy charge would give us enough power to finally stamp out the resistance and put an end to those pesky rebels forever!

"They possess the prism, but I can't shake the feeling that it's not the complete one," Tails murmurs to himself. 

[Dr. Babble babbles laser-zapping noises and giggles.]

Mr. Dr. Eggman: Uh, really? Don't you think that's a little excessive?

[Dr. Babble babbles in anger, slamming his fist.]

Mr. Dr. Eggman: You heard the baby. Energy extractor.

"WHAT?!" 

[Steam flows through the chute in the ceiling. Dr. Babble smiles in excitement. The Extractor moves down from the chute and closes in on Sonic's face, with two pointers sticking out.]