A Small Break (it Is A Chapter)

A/N: Sorry for not update. You see, I am mostly on ao3 and I always forget about wattpad and I am still busy with writing my own script for episode 2. But anyway, here is a short chapter for now. I will update the first part of episode 2 tomorrow.

Knuckles let out a deep sigh while observing Sonic devouring his fourth chili dog. His mind was consumed by the thoughts of the recently unveiled dimension and the alternate version of Sonic residing within it. Why did this revelation matter to them? And why did their occasional reactions seem so contrived?

Lost in contemplation, Knuckles was abruptly interrupted by Xiphos, who inquired, "Lost in thought, Knux?" She locked her gaze on Knuckles while leisurely sipping her tea.

Knuckles gazed at her, his eyes filled with curiosity, and questioned, "Why? Why do we have to observe this dimension with its Sonic? It's not our own dimension, so I ask again, why?"

"Because, in truth, it is your dimension, but... I only have partial knowledge of what has transpired here," Xiphos replied, taking a seat beside Knuckles. Her gaze shifted towards Tails, engaged in conversation with Amy, while Sonic heartily devoured his fifth chili dog.

"These are Sonic's memories, yet he remains unaware," she continued, noticing Knuckles' growing perplexity.

"What... what?" Knuckles stammered in disbelief. "This can't be true, can it? You're just joking, aren't you?" However, Xiphos simply shook her head, indicating it was not a joke.

Knuckles took a deep breath before speaking again. "Tell me more. What else do you know?"

Xiphos grinned and replied, "I'm afraid I can't reveal that. It would spoil the surprise." She got up from her seat and walked over to Sonic.

"Hey, Sonic." Sonic continued munching on his food, barely paying attention. "Hmm?" he responded. Xiphos leaned in and asked,

"What would you do if Tails started acting like an actual fox?" Sonic abruptly stopped eating and simply stared at her.

"Why would you ask that?" he inquired. Xiphos quickly dismissed the question, saying, "Oh, never mind."

With that, she left the room, leaving behind Knuckles, deep in thought about the different dimension, and a speechless Sonic. Tails observed Sonic with a puzzled expression, while Amy approached Knuckles.

A/N: I am also going to post a new fic on here where the new yoke characters react to Sonic, they don't react to the show but to the games. It is also going to posting tomorrow too.