Introduction

Hello dear reader,

This is a Dan Heng x Reader story that is meant for a mature audience due to certain themes, language, and content of the story! A list of what to look out for in case you need specifics:

- sexual themes

- self-harm

- depressive traits/symptoms

- trauma

- explicit language

- extreme angst

those are just a few things to look out for that I can think of off the top of my head as you progress further and further through this story. The cover might change also! I was just feeling a little tired when I made it and couldn't find the right image to portray what I wanted to with the story, so there's that as well!

Storywise! There may be some spoilers for HSR Chapter 2, which is the Xianzhou Luofu because this story centers around that part of the game. However, I will try my best to not spoil much of the main story unless it is absolutely necessary for plot progression! There may be some spoilers to previous parts of the game such as Herta's Space Station and Jarilo-VI, but again I will try and keep them limited unless necessary for the plot of the story. I highly recommend catching up to the story of the game, not just for this to make sense of course, but because the game has a really fascinating story!

ANYWAY!

I'm madi, and I hope you enjoy my little fanfic and enjoy the whimsical rollercoaster that comes with falling for Dan Heng!

~ madiii <3