10. Gossip

Once they were at Blair's house, Christine and Blair walked in first. "Is there anything you would like to drink or eat, Christine?" Blair's mom asked her. "Oh, maybe just a water bottle please?" Ali ran to the kitchen and back in moments with a cold water bottle. "Here you go!" She stepped in front of her. "Thanks," Christine smiled as she took it. "We can head to my room" Blair said. "Probably to talk about-" "Ali!" Her mom gave her a "did you not hear what I said in the car?!" look. Blair and Christine headed to Blair's room.

"Huh. Cool room for a starter" Christine said. "Thanks," Christine closed the door. "Okay, now tell me. What's going on and what do you mean someone is watching you?" Blair threw her backpack on the ground and had the photo in her hand still. "This," she showed her the image, "this is the second one," Christine raised her eyebrows. "Okay, well, elaborate" she said back as she opened her water and sipped it. "It started yesterday after school, I was getting the mail and the first photo was in the mail" "my God, they even know your address!" Christine's eyes widened a little.

"I know! I don't know what to do and I obviously can't tell the police because this JUST started happening and I have no idea who's doing this so far!" Blair said back. "Show me the first photo" Christine said. "Right here." Blair said as she stood in front of her thumbtack board and Christine followed her and looked at it and she paused. "Hold on, let me see the second photo" Blair handed her the second photo and Christine looked at it. "This was taken outside the school in front of the window you sit at..." she said.

Blair took it from her and looked at it. What is this? Who is doing this? "I feel like it would be someone from our school" Christine said. Blair looked at her as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't think so because nobody else knows me" she said back. "Well, who knows, maybe the person in our school thinks you're really pretty and is too shy to say hi to you" Blair laughed a little. "You're funny" "okay, then who do you think is doing this?" Christine asked as she crossed her arms.

Blair looked at her for a few seconds before shrugging, "I don't know" "see? Let's just keep the first option at the top of our suspect list" she said back. Blair layed on her bed tiredly and that uneasy feeling came crashing back inside of her. Christine sat next to her and looked at the mark that she could still see on the side of her stomach. "I still wanna know who did that" Christine said. "Me too, and once I do, I'm going straight to the police." Blair thought she was meaning the photos. "I'm talking about that mark, Blair," Blair looked at her.

"I already told you, it's just marker-" "no, it's not, because like Seth said, it'd be going through your shirt if it was." Christine cut her off. Blair paused unsure of what to do until she finally gave up. "Fine," she sat up and lifted her shirt a little to show the mark and Christine's eyes widened. "Holy shit...Blair, who the fuck did this?!-" "shh..! We're not allowed to swear in my house...!-" "I don't give a fuck! I wanna know who did this-" "Christine!" She stared at the mark with angry eyes.

"You're going to tell me who did this right now or else I will burn the whole school down...!" Christine pointed her finger in Blair's face. "I don't know if I should tell you...!" "Blair, me and Jennifer will kill them because you're too young and you're at an early age where you're not suppose to be getting hurt. I mean, yeah, Jennifer is also 17, but you're like the child of our group, you're not suppose to be leaving our sight unless we, your parents, tell you to" Christine joked about the family part but was serious about the getting injured part.

Blair took a deep breath. "It was Brittany." Blair said. Christine's eyes widened and she crossed her arms as her mouth opened like she wanted to go fight her. "Brittany? As in Brittany Collins, bitch number two of Danielle's little shits?" She asked with a serious tone and it looked like she wanted to basically slam her head into a locker. "Yeah..." "and why the fuck did she exactly do this?" "Because you and Jenn were arguing with Julie," Christine just stared at Blair with an angry look before standing up. "I'm gonna murder her" "Chrissi-"

"no, fuck that, if she thinks that she's better than me and is capable of using her fake ass implanted tits to show it off to anyone and brag about how she's hot, then she's too far up Danielle's ass," Christine then turned to Blair. "Did she say anything to you?" "No...besides the fact that Danielle called me a two-faced slut," Christine stared at her in shock. "She's first tomorrow, I'm gonna strangle her with a shoe lace" "Jeez, Chrissi!" "If she wants to talk about being a two-faced slut, let's not even go there, because she calls everyone an asshole when almost the whole school has been inside of hers." Christine said.

Blair's eyes just widened at her, she wasn't kidding about this. Christine then looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Shit, I gotta go, my mom's gonna be pissed that I'm out of school and didn't come home" she said. "Oh, okay" "I'll see you tomorrow- and don't worry, me and Jenn will beat those stupid bitches asses tomorrow" Christine said. Blair laughed at her nonsense not thinking she'd actually be serious. "Alright then," Christine waved her off as she left her room. "DID YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT BOYFRIENDS?!" Blair heard Ali yell towards Christine.

"ALI, STOP!" Their mom yelled back. Blair rolled her eyes and turned around and looked at the photo of her sleeping in last period. Chills went around her and she grabbed another thumbtack and hung it next to the first photo. Something wasn't right and she knew it. This whole week is about to be about finding out who is doing this.