30. A Nutcase

Blair was sitting down on the floor in the other side of the hallway with her head laying down on her knees. "Blair," she looked up and saw Officer Lou and Christine. She just sighed and layed her chin on her palm tiredly, "don't worry, she won't be in our sight for the rest of the night" Christine said to her. "Yeah, I made sure that Principal Campbell's aware that she needs to be thrown out" Officer Lou said next. Blair just stared off before slowly shaking her head and more tears formed in her eye, "I don't care about her...it's just what she said about Ali, left me sorta stunned" she said back.

Christine and Officer Lou had a frown formed on their faces and they sat on both sides next to Blair. "If you're smart enough, then you would know that everything she says is never true" Officer Lou said. "Right, and you gotta agree with me when I say that she's only single and never had a boyfriend in her whole life is because she's a snobbish immature bitch" Christine said next. Blair nodded as the tears came rolling down her cheeks, "I hate this week" she then said. Officer Lou and Christine both wrapped their arms around her. "Not everyday is gonna be what you want" Officer Lou said. "Total shooks honestly" Christine said next.

The lights in the hallway then turned off, not one by one, all at the same time. The three of them furrowed their eyebrows and allowed their eyes to shift around. "A power outage" Christine said. "Normal?" Officer Lou looked at her. She then for some reason felt a goosebump go down her spine and she looked at him, "unless it's raining like crazy, then no" she replied as she shook her head. "Hm," Officer Lou got up and walked down to the corner of the hallway and peaked his head and saw the rest of the students pausing their activities and getting up and looking around since the power went out. "Can you girls stay here for a few minutes while I go help Principal Campbell with the power outage?" Officer Lou asked as he turned back to them.

Christine and Blair looked at eachother before looking back at him and nodded. He gave them a comfort smile, "I'll be right back" he said before rushing down the hallway. Blair and Christine both sighed and looked at eachother again. "Well, we can't continue our activity because SOMEONE had to fuck it up" Christine said. "Yeah...can we just walk around?" Blair asked. "Yeah" Christine replied and they both walked side by side down the hall. They walked past the gym and Blair's eyes shifted over to the girls locker room door where she got deja vu from when she saw the skull man. She quickly turned her head away and pushed her hair back stressfully.

"If Seth, Jess, Ian, and Ali were here, you know that we'd all beat Danielle's ass together, right?" Christine said. "I use to date Danielle" she looked at him surprised that he would tell her that. "You did?" She raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, she was my first of everything," Blair's heart started racing when she remembered what Seth told her about his relationship he had with Danielle before he met Christine and what Danielle did with Ian while he was still dating Jennifer. She felt the urge to share his secret to Christine but then she remembered, "so the secret is to not tell Christine that she wasn't your first?" Blair asked. "And don't say that I also dated Danielle."

She fought the urge and mentally screamed at herself. Why are you worried about the secret? Seth wouldn't be too happy with you if he heard you telling Christine his secret, he trusted you, Blair. She took a deep breath, "yeah, I know" Blair replied. Christine then had an idea, "you know what we should do? We should go to the cafeteria and snatch the ice cream that we weren't allowed to get unless we had money," Blair's eyes then widened and she looked at Christine. "That's stealing!" She said. "So?! That's payback to the school for not giving Danielle, Brittany, and Julie detention that one day!" Blair just stared at her like she was crazy but then she thought and thought.

Jenn, Ali, Seth, and Ian would be proud and they'd agree. "You know what? Fuck it, let's go!" Blair said to her. "Exactly!" Christine smiled and they both held hands and ran down to the cafeteria. Once they were there, Blair followed Christine to the ice cream stand. Christine opened the freezer and there were a whole bunch of goodies. Chocolate sundae in mini cups, snowcone cups with the snow cone machine next to it, popsicles, chocolate chip cookie sandwiches, ice cream sandwiches, push-ups, and fudge bars. Blair had no idea why she was doing this right now, she was here for a memorial. But like Christine said, it was revenge on the school for not giving a damn about Brittany's, Julie's, and Danielle's actions.