18. Belittled

Last Period

Blair went into the classroom with Ian, Seth, and Christine following behind her. Blair sat down, "so do you want us to come to your front door or your bedroom window tonight?" Christine asked her. "My bedroom window, unless you're asking for your ass to be kicked by my mom" Blair replied making Christine laugh. "You haven't seen the back of the school before, right?" Seth asked Blair asked he leaned towards her. "No, I've actually never got to see anything besides the classes that I'm in and part of the hallway I walk through" she replied. "Oh, perfect" he said back as he sat down.

Blair eyed Ian, she still couldn't believe he did that to Jennifer and Seth, especially Christine. "What?" He looked at her weirdly. She shook her head as she pushed her curls back, "nothing" she replied. Ian just stared at her before laying his head down. Blair allowed her eyes to shift around to make sure that Mrs. Mullins won't see her pull out her notes. She pulled out her notes and was about to pick up her pencil until Mrs. Mullins came behind her and snatched the pencil and notes out from Blair's hand making her gasp a little and look up. "Miss Lawson" Christine and Seth stopped talking to eachother and looked at Blair and Ian picked his head up and looked at Blair, too.

"I don't think I made myself clear enough the last time" Mrs. Mullins said. "Mrs. Mullins, I was just-" "breaking a rule that I specifically said not to do? Oh, I know" she cut Blair off. "I mean, atleast it's something to do, right?" Ian said making Mrs. Mullins look at him, "if this isn't your conversation, then you stay out of it" she pointed her finger in his face making him furrow his eyebrows at her. "Now, Blair, tell me what made you think that disobeying an adults rule after they said the only number one word that should've made the child listen, made you think was a good idea?" Mrs. Mullins asked her.

"I didn't think it was a good idea, I was just trying to get homework done" Blair replied nervously. Mrs. Mullins then leaned in, "this isn't homework," she then tore apart Blair's notes making Christine's, Ian's, and Seth's eyes widen, "this is trash" Mrs. Mullins finished. Blair's heart started racing as she looked Mrs. Mullins in the eyes fighting back the tears. Mrs. Mullins threw the paper at Blair and she broke her pencil in half and threw it on the ground.

"I'm sorry, but who the hell do you think you are?!" Christine yelled as she stood up from her seat. "Excuse me, Harper!-" "Chrissi!-" "no! If you think that just because you're almost in your 60s and that you probably banged almost every teacher in this grade including the principal, means that you have to belittle other people!" "Miss Harper, sit down!" "I'll sit down when you retire from being a bitch!" Christine argued back. Blair's and Mrs. Mullin's eyes widened at what Christine said. "You can go take that language down to detention!!" Mrs. Mullins yelled.

"That's fine, I already have detention, but atleast I won't be in here for another 20 minutes kissing your wrinkly ass!" Christine said as she grabbed her stuff and walked away. "You're welcome" she said as she walked past Blair's desk and stormed out of the classroom. "Same goes for you, Lawson!!" Mrs. Mullins yelled. "What?! Why me?!" "If you have a problem with the way that I teach my class, then you're more than welcomed to join Christine in the office!!" She yelled. "She didn't even-" "not another word, Palmer!!" She yelled as she pointed her finger at Ian. Blair just shook her head at her and grabbed her stuff and got up.

Seth furrowed his eyebrows and she grabbed Blair by her jeans belt loop. "You know that you don't really have to listen to her and actually leave" Seth whispered to her. "Yeah, it's honestly bullshit to ever listen to someone like her" Ian butted in. "It's fine, teachers are teachers" Blair said back as she walked off and Seth's finger slowly slipped out of her jeans belt loop. Mrs. Mullins watched as Blair walked out of the room and she slammed the door shut once Blair left. "You see, class?! Those girls were an example of horrible behavior! So if you wanna be like them, then you may leave until you wanna listen to me!" Mrs. Mullins said to the whole class.