4. Simplicity

The bell had rang and people were leaving the classroom but Christina held back Blair. "Blair, before I take you to one of my friends to take you to next period, I wanted to introduce you to Seth, my boyfriend," she said to Blair as Seth made his way over to them two. Christine smiled his him and he smirked and she started kissing him in front of Blair. Blair just stood there awkwardly until they were done. Christine pulled away, "baby, this is Blair, she's new," she said with a smile. "Yeah, I figured," Seth said back as he looked at Blair. "Anyway, Blair, thank you for your patience, let me go take you to my other friend for 2nd period," Christine said.

"What does she have for next period?" Seth asked. "Miss T...ugh! She's the worst!" Christine said as she leaded Blair out the hallway. "So! Blair, there might be a party going on this week at the school, maybe on Friday, would you consider going?" Christine asked. "Um, probably not...I'm not a big fan of partying," Blair replied. "Well, then that makes you a loner," Seth said. "Okay, then I'll be a loner," she shrugged. Christine sighed, "can't you atleast think about it?" "I don't know, I'll try," Blair replied. "It'll be fun~" Seth said as he circled around Blair to go to his class that's down the hall.

Christine then paused infront of 2 other people. "Guys! We have a new girl," she told them. They both turned and there was a girl and a boy which Blair assumed were dating because he had his hand around her waist. The girl had really curly dark hair and she wore a purple sweater with shorts and sneakers and she wore faded pink eyeshadow and lip gloss. The boy had blonde hair and he wore a striped short sleeve shirt that was tucked in his jeans and he wore hiker boots. "Oh, hey, we figured that someone was coming in today, I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenn," the girl shook Blair's hand.

"What?? Nobody told me anything about a new girl," the boy said. "What are they suppose to do, only tell you about the new student and nobody else?" Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Well- you know what? Who cares, I'm Ian," he shook Blair's hand next. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Blair," Blair smiled at them. "Um, Jenn, Blair has this period with you, so you need to walk her down there" Christine turned to Jenn. "Oh shit, really? We better get going right now then, I'll see you later," Jenn pecked Ian on the lips and walked down the hall with Blair following behind her. "Oh, by the way, have you seen Seth yet?" Jenn asked her. "Yeah, I have," Blair replied.

"Okay, are you aware that he's dating Christine?" "Yes, I'm not gonna take anyone's boyfriend away," Blair sighed in annoyance. "Alright, just asking, because most girls like to be unprotected," Blair made a weird face at her. They both walked inside the classroom and Blair saw Seth once again. She furrowed her eyebrows and leaned into Jenn. "No offense is made into here, but I had no idea that he was in this class," she said to her. "Oh, yeah, I share 2nd and 6th period with him" Jenn said back. Blair just nodded and sat by Jenn and Seth sat behind Blair. She for some reason turned around to look at Seth who raised his eyebrows and gave her a sly smile.

She turned back around after returning it with a little smile and just looked at Jenn.