Eggcellent Distraction

Heather spent the few hours before sun-up devoted to her notepad. Developing strategies, suggesting possible eliminations, and fantasizing about Alejandro taking the dreaded flush of shame. She scribbled for hours, even going as far as to draw his face using her red glitter pen. 'Let's give him some devil horns, ha!" She finished her drawing and made her way to breakfast.

As the Villains gathered around the dining table, Heather regretted her decision to not sleep. The bickering and intimidation tactics were driving her sleep-deprived brain crazy. She gripped her fork angrily as Courtney laughed at Cameron's broken glasses. Gwen, after giving Courtney a glare, handed Cameron a twist tie to fix his glasses. He thanked her, making Heather roll her eyes. "The Villains aren't entirely evil people." Gwen said, grinning at Cameron as Courtney huffed away.

Heather felt the need to break up the nerd bonding. "You look dorkier than before. I know it sounds impossible but here you are doing it!" She laughed to herself while Cameron and Gwen sighed. Alejandro spoke up for the first time this morning. "Heather, please," He said softly, "I think he pulls off the dorky look with a generous measure of dignified flair."

"It's mostly evil people." Gwen muttered, making Cameron nod. Cameron and Gwen stood and left the couple alone. Heather growled sitting next to Alejandro, calm and collected. "Great," she said, "they've already bonded!" She stabbed the food on her plate, making Alejandro chuckled. "What are you laughing about?" She barked at him. He continued laughing before standing. "You catch more flies with honey, dear." Heather scoffed. "Yeah, did you not just see Cameron completely reject your suck-up attempt? You're not catching anything right now." Alejandro started to make his way out of the room when Heather's words made him freeze. "Oh and your master game plan of insulting him worked perfectly?" He turned to face her, placing his hands on his hips.

Heather stood from the table, holding her fork out menacingly. "My plan is none of your business! Ugh! I can't wait until you're eliminated!" She shouted. Alejandro shot back. "Likewise! Only it's you who will be leaving!" They huffed at each other, making intense eye contact. For a few seconds they stared in silence until Alejandro smirked and spoke. "I'll see you at the challenge, darling. Good luck." He blew her a kiss. Heather reluctantly smiled, crossing her arms. "You too. We're gonna crush those Heroes today!" Alejandro nodded and then hopped onto his hands, walking out of the dining hall.

Heather had to admit, her relationship had been going a lot better since they decided not to bother with alliances or faking anything. 'Now we can hate each other until I win. Then, I guess he'll take me out on a real date?' The thought exhilarated Heather. Sure she had kissed boys before, even gone on a few dates, but those were always one-off experiences. She had never had a guy like her for this long and still want to go out. It excited her almost as much as the million.

Heather now had the dining hall to herself so she spent the remainder of the morning making a plan for today in her notepad. "Villains in pairs. Cameron and Gwen and Courtney and Scott. If I can convince each pair that Alejandro needs to go, it'll be almost unanimous!" The loudspeaker interrupted her writing. "Get your butts to the docks, campers!" Chris said lazily. 'Showtime.' Heather thought, gathering her things and walking to the docks.

The Villains and Heroes huddled together in front of Chris. "Welcome all! Today's challenge involves a trip to the fun zone!" He laughed and pulled out a party horn, blowing it and sending confetti everywhere. Nobody cheered, all aware of the danger heading their way. "What's the catch? Let me guess, the fun zone is just a building that's on fire?" Heather suggested, making a few contestants chuckle. "No, you'll see. Now fun zone time! And here's our ride." A boat carrying a previously exiled Scott arrived at the docks. Scott, tired and pale, attempted to exit the boat but was pushed back by Chris. "All aboard!"