CURTAIN

Hello Dear Readers,

It has been such a long time that I have not visited my stories.

When I started writing From Dawn to Dusk, it was envisaged as a story spanning a single day and all the incidents which occur in that particular day.

When I started to pen the story down, it increased from one day to a series of days. It slowly came to a point where I could do what I had always wanted to happen in LRL- getting Rajveer back in action and proving him innocent. And I accomplished that.

But, then, I realized that somehow, this story was still incomplete.  Because although, Rajveer had been proven innocent and cleared of all charges and even Colonel Shakti Chandra was found, there were too many loose points that needed to be tied. And for that, I needed a new character. Because Rajveer was too much in limelight, he was much too compromised. And with Major Nair gone, I needed a new villain to aid Lala Gehlot as well. 

Because, what is a hero without his villian!

To that end, I had a few new characters in mind, and one of them did make an entry. But after that, I was stuck. Real life kept me too busy, and soon I lost track of my stories.

Years later, I revisited this and found old plots re-germinating. But the sad part is, this story, in its own way, is complete with the entry of Soham Agnihotri.  What happens next in this story is another completely different tale.

So, with that in mind, as I embark on writing part 2 of this series, book 1 marks its end here.

I am really grateful for all the love and adoration that I have received for this fan fiction. Truth be told, it was my most read work, and I couldn't be more happy about it. As I end this book here, I hope that if you all ever decide to read part 2, you will not be disappointed.

Stay tuned for the second part of this series, people.

And once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Lots of love ❤️
~Flavia