Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I don't own LRL or the major plot. Just the spin-off that I have imagined. This is a work of fiction and bears no resemblance to any person, living or dead. The basic plot and situations have been taken from the serial LRL. The characters and majority of the scenes do not belong to me. This is purely for some entertainment and for a chance to let loose my creative ideas which have been running in mind for years. No money is made out of it. No copyright infringement is intended.

" Some hearts understand each other even in silence because Love doesn't need words."

As she echoed his name at the Echo Point of Point 1857, she felt as if she owned him. And when he turned to look at her with shining eyes and a smile on his lips, she felt like throwing herself at him and giving him a tight hug.

Their voices continued to echo in the wilderness in a symphony. As if Rajveer and Naina were made for each other. She smiled shyly and looked around her. She wished as if she could stay here for eternity... this place which was so pure, so unsullied...where there was no mine and thine, no patriot and no traitors, no friend and no foes...just pure, eternal, ethereal love...!!! In this very short time, she had fallen in love with Point 1857.

His voice brought her out her reverie.

"Chaliye Cadet Singh, ab hume chalna chahiye. Academy bhi to wapas jana hai...warna gates band ho jayenge to we will be stranded for the night."

With a sigh, she turned her steps back towards the jeep. She didn't want to go back, but her mentor was right. They had to go back.

All throughout the way, she was lost in her thought. Even after descending, when he took her towards the jeep and opened the door for her, she still remained silent, a small smile playing on her lips. The cool breeze blew lightly over her face, making the dupatta flutter around. Unmindfully, she tucked the two ends in her lap and sat there looking lost, stealing glances at the person who was currently playing the role of her chauffer.

They reached their destination in silence. She came back to her senses when the jeep came to a halt with a jolt. It was then that she turned and looked at her mentor with a surprised look.

He smirked and said, "Lagta hai aapko Point 1857 kuch jyada hi pasand aya Cadet Singh. Pure raaste aap khoyi rahin.. itna ki aapne koi sawal tak nahi kiya."

"Nahi to...vo...!!!"

He raised a single eyebrow and she blushed. She knew that she had been caught, and he knew it too. She didn't have even one card with her. The best course was to accept defeat gracefully, and that's what she did.

"Haan Sir... It was too beautiful.. Meri aankhon se wo jagah hat hi nahi rahi hai. Wahan ki shanti jaise mere zehen me bas gayi hai. I really would like to visit that place once again.. and again."

He smiled and said, "I wish ki aapka ye khwaab pura ho cadet Singh. Par filhal aap jaiye. Light out hone me jyada time nahi bacha hai and you have to be in your room before that."

"Aap nahi aayenge Sir?"

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai.. mai wo nipta ke aa jaunga. Aap jaiye to sahi. Waise bhi ye rules aapke liye hain, mere liye nahi."

"Ji Sir." She nodded and alighted from the jeep.

However, before leaving she turned towards him again. "Good Night Sir."

"Good Night Cadet Singh..." Came the amused reply.

She turned and walked away without a backward glance.

~~~*~~~