Chapter nine

Beyonce POV

"Tiny" I called out making her look up at me

She smiled "Yes mommy ?"

"What did you to do ?" I asked watching as her smile slowly left. "Nuntin" she shook her head.

"Tell the truth baby, remember you don't lie to me" I said giving her an warning look. She sighed dramatically looking away from me

"i jus-" she started mumbled to where couldn't hear.

"What did you say ?" I asked. She sighed again "I say I jus throw it, otay ?" she said being all extra.

"No tiny not ok. What did you throw ?" I glared at her.

"Pills" she grumbled with a pout.

"Why did you throw the pills ?" I asked. "Because I no want them !" She raised her voice sitting up fully.

"Go get in the corner baby" I said softly opening my laptop.

""Mommyyyy" she whined. "Go cookie, now." I said sternly.

She huffed getting up and dragged herself to the corner while I started doing more research on her.

She needs to open up to me more so I can understand why she did all this and possibly get her off.

After a few minutes she started to get very whining and it was honestly getting on my last nerves so I just let her out.

"Come sit down" I said pointing to the chair across the desk from me.

She sat down and I closed the laptop. "Let's talk"

She raised a eyebrow "About what ?" She said no longer sounding like cookie.

"Just because I'm your mommy doesn't change the fact I'm you doctor. Let's talk about you childhood onika" I said watching a deep frown come on her face.

"I don't want to."

"You have to open up to me about it sooner or later baby.. I just wanna help you, I promise" I said reaching out touching her.

"you promise ?" She repeated lowly looking in my eyes.

I nodded and she looked down before pulling away "I don't wanna talk about it"

"Ok well what do you wanna talk about ? The killings ?"

I watched a small smirk come on her face and knew this wasn't Onika like I assumed..but who is it ?

"Nah ion wanna talk about that" she waved me off with a smile.

"Let's talk about me and you."

"What about me and you ?" I raised a eyebrow fighting off my smile.

"You gone be my girlfriend ? You already let me suck your titty" she said with a smirk.

I gasped "I did not let you-" I cut myself off huffing.