Chapter one

Beyonce POV

I walked into the mental asylum looking around

I walked into the mental asylum looking around. I've been working with the mentally ill for a few years now.. I would like to say I'm good at my job.

I get called only for the worse. I let the rookies handle depression.

I was asked to take in a new patient so I decided to stop by on the way home and meet her. 

"Doctor Knowles, over here please" I heard making me look over to see a white lady smiling at me.

I gave her a small smile back walking over. "I'm glad you could make it, I'm Riley. I'm the doctor in charge of the patient" she said while we walked.

"Nice to meet you Doctor Riley. You know I'm always happy to help" I spoke with a warm smile. I looked around taking the place in, pretty ok from some of the other ones I seen.

"This is a different type of patient you will be taking care of" she said "will we be transferring her to my building ?" I asked

"Yes we absolutely can" she said and I nodded.

"Tell me more about her" I said, she sucked in a breath. "Well she's.. different. Once you get to know her she's actually a sweetheart but at the same time she's not. She could switch at any point very violent"

"Sounds like she's just bipolar" I mumbled with a shrug.

Riley chuckled. "I thought the same.."

"She's very sweet though. I love her, but I can't handle her. She's above my level" she admitted and I nodded.

"I respect you for being able to admit that" I told her

We walked to a sectioned off part and it was a door with a small circle window. I peeked inside the window seeing a pink painted room with stuffed animals around and looked over raising a eyebrow.

"Is this a joke ?" I questioned.

"No ma'am I assure you it is not" she said and I huffed backing away. "I don't deal with children. Call somebody else" I said walking away.

I don't like my time being wasted.

"No please come back" she said pulling me back and I turned to her.

"It's not a child. She's a little... but don't let that fool you." She said and I squinted my eyes in suspicion.

"What do you mean ?" I asked. "She acts harmless but... she's actually fucking insane" she whispered the last part with a frightened look coming on her face.

"are you afraid of her ?" I asked lowly.

She looked at me for a few seconds then looked away

"yes."

"Wiillleeyyy ! Wiley I hear youuu" I heard a child like voice making me look over to the door where it was coming from.

"Come pway wif me Wiley" she said giggling after.