Chapter thirty eight

Beyonce POV

"Somebody go distract her" Robyn said making me smack my lips looking over at her

"You distract her ! Take her the card and do whatever she wants. Make sure she don't come over here" I said.

"Can she drive a go kart ?" She asked "I don't care robyn ! Just go !" I raised my voice at her.

"Ok" she quickly walked away and I turned to kelly.  "Come on let's look at all these tables over here" I said and she nodded.

"When I find who took my baby shit I just wanna smack they ass" I said while looking everywhere all in everybody stuff.

"We can't be seen though" kelly said making me glance at her. "Im a doctor, I keep a mask" I said and she smiled.

"Me too bitch" she said and we did our hand shake.

"Did you see anybody over there by the table when you walked up ?" I asked her.

"Nah, only the party next to us but we already went through all they shit" she said.

I nodded with a hum looking away. I walked for a second but something didn't feel right about that.

"Hold on girl let's go look again" i said grabbing her hand. We went back over there and this time went deeper in everything going through presents and all.  

After still not finding anything I huffed and stood up straight. "This shit finna piss me off forreal." I said irritated with looking for something that I have no idea where it could be at.

"Let's go get my sister and momma  to help" I said starting to look around for them.

We kept looking all over for them and finally saw them outside . "Good, we need y'all help" I said.

"What happened ?"

"Somebody stole my baby chucky doll,  y'all we gotta find it forreal. Shit gone get real if we don't" I told them.

"I just seen a girl walking past with a chucky doll. I ain't know it was tiny doll" solo said making my eyes go wide.

"Where that bitch at ?!"

Robyn POV

"I'm finna beat you, and when I win you owe me one of yo presents" I said starting a racing game with nika.

"No. And if you take one I'm telling mommy"

"Man get off yo momma titty" I looked over mugging her. "No" she said then stuck her tongue out at me.