Chapter thirty four

Beyonce POV

"No running off ok ? We have to hurry before you're late to school" I told cookie as we walked through the store

"Otay mommy" she nodded.

"You bet not run off tiny." Robyn warned. "I not" she frowned at her.

"Come on" I said going over to where all the sporting pads were. I'm tired of my baby coming home with bruises and she has a game.

"I wan pink one mommy" she said pointing to them.

"Ok hold on" I said looking for the ones that would actually protect her and not just look pretty.

"Mommmyyyy I wan pink oneee" she began to whine tugging on me. "Grab it baby, give it to daddy" I said pointing to what she's whining for.

I found some that said extra protection and grabbed them putting them in the basket also.

"She lost her mouth guard so we need to get one of those" Robyn said as we walked "No I ordered that, I'll bring it up there after school" I said as we walked to the check out.

While I was walking I started hearing loud cries coming from my baby and sighed looking back.

"What is it cookie ?"

"I wan ittt ! I wan that oneee" she cried pointing to some pink cleats.

"No beyonce she already has cleats." Robyn said.

"Daddy why can't she get those too ? It's nothing wrong with her having extra" I said frowning.

"You spoil her too much. That's why she acts like this" she said pointing to onika crying on the floor.

"Well I don't like seeing my baby cry." I said walking towards onika. I really don't, I can't stand to see or hear it.

"Come on noonk, mommy'll get them for you" I said picking her up. I started jumping her while she cried and she soon was just sniffling.

"You spoil her too much beyonce."

"So ? She's my baby" I mugged her. I'll spoil her as much as I want to.

She just waved me off  "Give me Kissies noonk" I told cookie and she pulled back with a smile kissing my nose.

"Thank you baby" I said laying her head back down while I grabbed the cleats she wanted in her size.

We went to the check out getting it all before going back to the car driving off. "Tiny it's time to be a big girl" I told her.

"I am ma"

"Oh" I looked back "Hi baby" I smiled at her.

"Hi, can we get breakfast ? I'm hungry" she said and I nodded. "Are you gonna be good today ?" I asked her.