Chapter twenty one

Beyonce POV

"Cookie look at me" I reached out getting her attention

She's finally talking to me after insisting she play with her "brother".

"Hi mommy" she smiled cutely grabbing my hands. "Hi my baby" I smiled kissing her hands while she giggled.

"Can you do me a favor please ?" I asked her tilting my head.

"Yes" she nodded quickly while her legs swung.

"I need to talk to onika right now.. nobody else but her" I said seriously.

"her no wanna talk" cookie mumbled looking down at her clothes. "I really need to talk to her though"

"Her no wanna !" She raised her voice.

"Let me speak with somebody else" I said sitting back. I watched her eyes changed then she smiled.

"Hey bae"

"Nicki you're not who I wanted to talk to" I huffed making her face drop.

"So you don't wanna talk to me ?" She pouted.

"I do you miss you but right now I really need to talk to onika. Seriously" I told her.

"Why you in such a rush to get me away ?" She crossed her arms.

"I'm not boo. You know I like talking to you" I said cupping her face "I need to talk to onika though. It's important"

"Ok baby. Just give me a kiss" she leaned up puckering her lips.

"If I give you a kiss will you let me talk to onika ?" I tilted my head.

"I'll let you talk to somebody else" she smiled.

"fine" I mumbled leaning up and put my lips on hers. She grabbed my chin deepening the kiss and swiped her tongue across my lip for permission to enter.

"Mm mm" I hummed shaking my head.

She pulled back mugging me "You still playin."

"Maybe next time boo" I said softly smiling at her and wiping her wet lips dry with my thumb.

"you like me ?" She whispered raising a eyebrow.

I sucked in a breath hesitating "..I need to speak with the next person Nicki"

She nodded sitting down and her eyes changed. I recognized who it was and rolled my eyes.