Chapter thirty one

Beyonce POV

"I know baby, it's ok" I said rubbing tiny back while she sobbed and sweated in the bed

"Did she get addicted to the pills ? Why she having wuthdrawls so bad ?" Robyn asked with a frown

"Her body was use to in taking a drug heavily for almost a month. She might not have been addicted but her body still responds to her suddenly not taking them anymore" I explained to her.

She groaned and turned around punching the same wall she's been punching since we brought our baby back home.

"Daddy calm down please" I said frowning.

"Dada calm dow pease" cookie weakly mocked me and I smiled down at her.

"Are you starting to feel better ?" I asked her.

She nodded but was still getting shivers "you cold baby ?" I asked her.

She nodded again "come on robbie let's give her our body heat" i said going over getting in the bed with her.

I pulled the baby on top of me and she whimpered with a deep frown. "Beyonce your shirt" Robyn reminded me.

"Oh yea" I said sitting up. "I'm sorry tiny" I said kissing her head then took my shirt off.

I took hers off next then pulled her into me and she wrapped herself around me. Robyn came over and I held my arm open while she wrapped herself around us before wrapping my arm around her.

We stayed like that with the cover over us until the baby stopped shivering and we could only hear her quiet snores.

I looked at robyn and she was staring at tiny before she leaned down kissing her eyes.

"I got meek in the basement."

I gasped looking at her "Wha-When ?!"

"He's been down there for a while.. I'm waiting on tiny to get better so she can help"

I looked at her then looked away "ok" I said softly.

"Can I add some people ?" I asked and she smiled "You wanna help ?" She asked happily.

"No. Not at all. I don't even wanna see."

She just huffed looking away "I want the doctors that had her under their care to die too. They almost killed my baby" I said frowning.

If she would've been with them any longer she would have died from the amount of drugs she took.

"Plus now they got me up at four in the damn morning comforting her" I said rubbing her back.

"We might as well not even go back to sleep" She said and I scoffed. "Girl bullshit. We going back to sleep right now" I said laying back on the bed.

Tiny started moving around with her face scrunched and I put my nipple up to her mouth letting her latch on. She gripped my hair pulling me closer and I smiled wrapping my arms around her.