Chapter forty

Beyonce  POV

"Mommy" I heard a whimper and felt myself being shook waking me up

"Hm ?" I peeked my eyes open seeing tiny standing there with a frown rubbing her stomach dressed only in Robyn's shirt.

"I threw up" she said rubbing her eye.

I lifted up hearing her words and she grabbed my hand taking me to the restroom where I seen throw up splattered on the side of the tub and the floor infront on the toilet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't try to" I heard her quietly whine.

"It's ok noonk" I rubbed her stomach still looking around to make sure it wasn't no where else.

"Does your tummy hurt ?" I asked looking over at her and she was slightly gagging.

I quickly grabbed the restroom thrash and held it under her mouth as she began throwing up.

When she was done she pulled away rubbing her stomach "come on baby" I grabbed her hand and we walked over to the toilet sitting next to it. 

I put her in my lap and she laid her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back.

She was whimpering quietly with her eyes squeezed shut and I just kept kissing her cheek and rubbing her to bring her some comfort.

We stayed there for all morning making sure it was out her system before brushing her teeth.

"Your stomach still hurts ?" I asked and she nodded
"my head hurts too" she mumbled rubbing her eye.

"Ok, I'll make  daddy go get you some
Medicine so you feel better" I told her and she nodded inching closer to me.

She tangled her fingers in my shirt and stuffed her face into my chest making me smile wrapping my arms around her.

She gently tugged my hair so I picked her up walking back into the room with her.

"Wake up robyn" I said hitting her as I walked past.

She smacked her lips turning over "Wake up, tiny has a hangover you need to go get some medicine."

"Alright in a minute" she mumbled.

I smacked my lips and grabbed a pillow throwing it at her "Bro !"

"Get up !" I yelled back at her.

"Alright damn !" She said throwing the cover off of herself. She got up out the bed while I laid tiny down.

"Go to sleep baby" I said kissing her nose and she nodded grabbing a pillow to snuggle into.

I walked away going in the restroom running into Robyn who was walking out with a disgusted face.

"come here"I told her lowly directing her back into the restroom.

"Man why you wanna be in here ?" She mugged me putting her hand over her nose.