Chapter twelve

Beyonce POV

"Shhh, you're gonna wake the baby" Robyn said in my ear

"Shhh, you're gonna wake the baby" Robyn said in my ear. Another moan flew out my mouth while my back arched "I'm tryinnn"

She put her hand over my mouth speeding up and I didn't hold back on my moans resting my hand on the bottom of her stomach.

"S-Slow- Fuck !" I felt her hitting my spot causing my body to jerk.

"I love you mama" She looked me in my eyes and I got lost into her green orbs while my body filled with pleasure. This is why I'm crazy over her now

"I love you daddy" I whimpered feeling a ball in the pit of my stomach.

"baby I'm almost there" I breathed out with my eyes rolling back. "Me too" she grunted and grabbed my hips going full speed naming me scream out while she constantly rammed against my spot.

"Ouuu b-baby, I'm cumming ! Fuckkk" I told her while my body tensed and I released all over her slightly shaking.

She moaned in my ear giving me three more rough fully deep strokes before she was cumming inside of me.

We both rode out our high while sharing a deep kiss and as soon as we came down tiny was crying from the other room making me sigh.

Robyn pulled out then stood up straight "I'll get her" she said fixing herself and I nodded breathing heavily still getting myself together.

She walked out and I decided to get up and go pee. When I was done l went to put my clothes back on and took the sheet off the guest room bed taking them to the dirty clothes ignoring the ache in my legs.

I'm use to it by now

I went back upstairs to see robyn walking with cookie in her arms. When she seen me she immediately pulled away from from Robyn reaching out for me.

"It's like that ?" Robyn mugged her.

"Duh, it's mommy above daddy anyday" I said walking up to them. She knew that

"Hi my baby, how was your nap ?" I smiled grabbing her. "hi mommy" she said softly looking around tiredly.

"You hungry ?" I asked her. She nodded reaching my shirt "No tiny. Real food" I moved her hand getting a whine in response.

"She only wanted ice cream earlier when I tried" Robyn said

"And you let her get it ?!" I exclaimed.

She really sucks as a daddy.

"She was crying ! What was I supposed to do ?!" She lifted her hands up. "Do not spoil her Robyn." I said sternly.

She scoffed "Says you. All you do is spoil her !"

"No I don't ! I may give her what she wants but when I say no I mean no" I mugged her. I know my limits with her, I don't want a spoiled brat.