Chapter 1

"Y/N!"

I hear my name being called from downstairs. I finish getting ready and yell back.

"What!?" I scream at them back.

"Come down and eat before you leave!"

I sigh as my Mom screams. I put my earrings on and go downstairs. I see my Mom placing the plates down on the table and I sit down. I begin to eat a bit faster than usual as I'm running a bit late.

"Y/N, slow down before you start to choke." My Mom tells me as she looks at me with a concerned look.

"Sorry I just don't wanna be any later than I am now." I say while I continue to chow down my food.

She just sighs and continues to eat. I look at the time and notice it's past 6. I finish my food and put my dishes in the sink. I rush to the front door and put my shoes on. I grab my keys and leave.

"Love you Y/N!" My mom yells as I put a thumbs up as I close the door.

I run to my car and get in and drive off to the location I was supposed to meet my friend. It takes a minute but I get there thankfully before 7. I get out my car and walk to a bench near me at the park. I text him and ask where he's at.

"Right here." Someone says with a bit of a deep voice.

I turn to look and see him standing there with a smile.

"I thought I would be the one late but guess you are Channie." I say his nickname with a smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Sorry a bit of traffic occurred because a road was closed." He says as he sits next to me.

"Hm, closed for what?" I say with a confused look.

"I guess some sort of crime scene at that one expensive store around there and there was barely any evidence inside the place so they're searching the area around it just incase they can find something." He says to me while I just look concerned.

"Wow, how'd you find that out?" I question him.

"Eh just on the news." He shrugs.

"Interesting.. Well I was planning on doing something." I tell him with a giggle.

"And what is that?" He says, raising his brow.

"I got invited to a party and I'm allowed to bring a plus one." I say, smirking.

"Aw, you can choose anybody and you choose me. I feel so special." He says with a big smile, teasing me.

"Oh shut it, I just thought of you to go with me because I'm more comfortable with you is all."
I say and he continued to tease me.

"Bangchan, please shut up." I say to him as he wouldn't stop teasing me.

"Okay okay, sorry. What time is it at?"

"Hm, it says on my phone that it's at 8." I look at him.

"Oh well we should then go get ready as you take more than just an hour to." He rolls his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. You take forever because of your hair." I tell him with a straight face.

"Oh whatever, let's go." He stands up and holds his hand out to me.

I smack it and stand up. "Ouch.." He mumbles with a pout and we walk to our cars. "I'll pick you up okay?" He tells me as he walks away slowly, looking at me.

"Okay, just text me when you're on your way." I tell him as I do the same.

"Alrighty Miss Y/N." He says with a bow and walks away. I roll my eyes and get to my car.