𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑪𝒂𝒓 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Heyy so maybe i lied the last chapter buttt im still gonna do chapters but like idek
====================================
Me and tom decided to drive around the neighborhood rating houses but when we stopped at our house he did something questionable..
====================================
"Heyy tommyy can we drive around the neighborhood??", "Ok but what are we gonna do tho?", 'i dont know rate houses?", "That seems like a good idea lets do it", "yayy thanks tom", we both got dressed and went to our car, he started to drive and saw a house with 1 singular fence on the garden, "what the hell?", Tom said, "what is that-", he just drove past that house, then we get to the next house, "ouhh maybe ill rate this one a 1/10", "yeah ill go with you babe", after minutes of rating houses we finally got bored and decided to go back to our house, as i was about to open the car door, he stopped me by grabbing my arm, he started kissing me aggressively, he slid down my shorts rubbing my clothed pussy, i couldn't hold in my moans, he finally took off my pant1es and took off his pants and boxers, he slid himself inside so fast making him moan, he kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting until he came, i havent came yet but he kept thrusting to make me cum, after a while i finally came and we stopped after that, we put on our clothes and got out of the car.

CHAPTER 9 END

heyy sooo i will post chapters still while working on bill kaulitz smut so yeah there is exactly 299 words its like so short to day cuz i am getting exhausted by writing butt im not gonna be a bitch and finish this and byeee