𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑩𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Author speaking. Smut warning for real this time.

Context below

I woke up to a peaceful day seeing tom on his phone while laying down. Finally your awake ive been waiting. He pushed me back on the bed and?.

I woke up still tired asf and seeing tom on his phone. Ur finally awake?. He pushed me back on the bed and started playing with my tits. What the hell tom? Its so early in the morning. Wdym its 2:36 pm?. Wait what.

Smut for you. He took off my shirt and started sucking on my hard nipples and a loud moan escaped my mouth, He smirked while still sucking me and he took off his pants along with his boxers only leaving him in a shirt.

He swiftly took my panties off and started to pound into me hard, T-tom go faster mhmm~! He didnt say anything and started pacing at a godly speed and a loud groan escaped through toms mouth.

My legs started to shake as he was still pounding into me hard and rough enough to tear me open, I could feel my stomach twist almost at my climax Nghh~ im so close baby. You cant come my love until i say so hm?.

My eyes widened as i was close to cumming and my legs were shaking so much, He slid out all the way slamming into me making him moan and he started saying dirty things to me.

Im gonna fuck you so hard tomorrow that you might need a wheel chair hm?. I couldn't say anything back as i was a moaning mess as my moans groans and skin clapping was only heard in the room

You can come now baby. I sighed of relief as my stomach started to untwist feeling my climax i came on his dick and he started to smirk at me. Did you like that my love?. God yes!, I replied out of breath.

Now if your my love could you suck me off?. W-what?. You fucking heard me. He sat on the edge of the bed as i crawled towards him and got to the floor on my knees, I started to kiss his tip making him groan.

Stop teasing me now love argh~. He moaned as i bobbed my head up and down as his hips went in sync with me basically face fucking me, I could feel his dick twitch inside of my mouth meaning he was close.

I could feel his cum at the back of my throat as i swallowed it all, I got up and saw him smirking at me You did good baby. I know i can tell yk?. I replied back at him. Now lets get you cleaned up shall we?. We headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Author speaking. Hii this was kind of rushed but i think i did good with this but at the same time it kinda makes me cringe but whatever hope you enjoyed this but if you didnt i will track you down, nah im just kidding.